𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 21

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

It's 4 in the afternoon, it's been an hour and I'm already tired of my homework's. I have a test tomorrow and I really can't take a bad mark. I can't focus though. Every time I read something, I forget about it. I hate philosophy. All these people with nothing to do other than questioning about God and existence. Their answers are not going to help the world with problems like starvation or poverty.

''Grace,'' Harry calls and walks in, only a towel wrapped loosely on his waist. Karma is trying to use all his forces to make me stop studying.

''What are you doing?'' He asks casually coming closer to me. His body is still wet and I feel mine tense. Fuck, why doesn't he put something on? Is it so difficult for boys to walk around fully dressed so girls can keep their hands on themselves? Fuck. Again.

''I'm trying to study,'' I point out as he bends down to look at my books. Suddenly his perfume fills my heart and I lose all my interest. He doesn't seem to acknowledge that, while he sits behind me, his cheek is right next to mine. I pull away a little and I see a smile on his face with the corner of my eyes.

''What are you studying?'' I sigh in defeat and lean myself against Harry's chest.

''I give up. Philosophy it's too hard for me.''

''Oh c'mon. It's not true,'' he states and reaches for some of my papers, looking at them carefully. So, is this smart Harry? Narrowed eyes and lips in between his teeth? I think I can love even this side of him. He's cute and beautiful.

''You're a nerd. When you say It's easy it doesn't really count, you know that, don't you?'' He scrolls his shoulders and turns to look at me. I do the same so I can return the glare.

''Yeah. But this time it really is. You just have to think like them. Imagine yourself at their time, it will be easier.'' I first read the historic time and its relative events and then, follow their thoughts. Eventually I discover that they do make sense.

''Yes. I think you're right.'' I don't' like giving this kind of satisfaction but he saved me so... he deserves it. We study for like two more hours until we hear a knock on the door. Harry looks at me confused and I lift my shoulder. I think maybe he's waiting for someone and just forget about it. I stay sited while Harry descends to take care of his guest. I'm about to put my headphones on when I realize something important that makes me jump out of bed. This is not happening. Today it's Wednesday and Ed was supposed to come and pick me up. Holly shit. This is not going to end up well. I pray that Harry doesn't open the door because one, he only wears a fucking towel and two because on the other side, there is another man waiting for me. He's not going to be happy about it. By the time I reach for the living room, the door swings open and Harry backwards a little. He's surprised but doesn't seem embarrassed by the way Jay is looking at him.

''May I help you, sir?'' Harry inquires and closes the door a little. I think he knows I'm right behind him. I bite to my bottom lip; I don't know if I have to interrupt them or just let them have their little talk. My legs don't want to move so I guess I'll just watch them with my imaginary popcorn, mentally cursing at myself for forgetting about John. But when he told me, I wasn't listening.