𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 96

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

'Yeah, you played a really good role, especially that time in the hallway. Christian was so surprised and proud of your performance'' I hear clothes being pulled down and little laughter. I can tell it's Harry the only thing that is keeping me captured in this little space, preventing me from going and break their faces in two. I hold on, they don't deserve me touching them. he doesn't deserve to even hear my voice, after everything I've done for him.

''And when I sent her the pictures of Harry and my sister? '' he laughs. Dave is laughing about all the things he has done to make me push Harry away. to hurt me. he's making fun of my pain. no one should ever do something so low, not even animals are able of doing something so disgusting as mocking a person because they're in pain. pain is something that needs to be respected, whatever it is the reason behind it.

''yeah, they thought it was me'' Steve claps his hands and then adds'' Alex came and accused me the day after, I spit in his face. You are a really smart guy'' Steve is caught off and I hear the noise of something hitting the sink.

''They always thought It was Amanda behind Christian's moves. I wonder how could she not see that whenever I was around, Christian was there, she's not as smart as she think she is. Neither my sister, since she still speaks on the phone with the door open so I can hear everything she says'' that's how Christian knew always where I was, because I used to tell Amanda, and Dave heard us. What a sneaky little bastard.

'' luckily that bitch of my sister will have what she deserves today. Grace won't get the chance to save her and this will break her in two pulling her down along with Harry and Christian will finally be Happy and forget about them once and for all. You should have seen the way they trust me, Grace was so protective towards me and I feel a bit guilty but Harry...Harry can go to the hell for the way he tried to beat you up'' silence again and Harry looks into my eyes. he presses his lips to my forehead and brushes his thumbs on my cheeks. He's going to take care of this. I really need him to, he's the strong one, I'm kind of upset right now.

''well..'' Harry says as he opens the door, signaling his presence to the two of them. what I see will never faded from my mind. The way they were...well...you know..making gay sex I think. you would never believe me... but Dave was the one in....let's say charge, Steve the one bent down.

Harry takes out his phone and snaps a couple of pictures before pulling it back inside '' I guess I will not go down alone then, won't I?'' he states and crosses his arms on his chest.

He helps me gets down and I glare into Dave's eyes. if looks could kill, he would have been buried ten meters under the ground by now.

''Grace..'' he says and I take a step forward grabbing him by the neck, warmly recommending him not to say another word. He's starts to change in color so I lose the grip a bit. I don't want to kill him, a part of me is still elaborating his words, the fact that he had betrayed me like we weren't friends but just, strangers. And it hurts, but it will hurt me most if I harm the one I tried to protect.