𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 94

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

The apartment it's...how did Harry say when we got inside? Sick. Yes, he used this word. I don't know if he was talking about me or about the place, because he was always looking at the ceiling, spinning around the room like a little child.

We have decided to move over at the end of December, so that we will be staying with his parents a little longer since they're never home.

Everything was fine, till this morning, when Harry stated to act like a freak. he collects something from the ground and rush to check his phone. don't know what though.

I'm watching an old episode of Hell's Kitchen when Harry joins me with the popcorns. His parents are in the kitchen talking in silence.

''Hey'' he says and passes me my bowl with the popcorns. I smile at him and wait as he leans against the couch so I can lay on him. we have finished our homework and now we're taking a siesta for our brains. Tomorrow is the day of the winter prom and I have everything ready.

Harry plays with the food inside his bowl for a bit before placing it down and darting his attention to the screen, caressing my arm distantly.

''I've always had a crush on Gordon Ramsey, you know. He's hot as fuck'' nothing. Harry does nothing, which scares me to death. ''I've dreamt about letting him lay me down and kiss me senseless'' I try again but he only nods.

''Yeah, me too'' he adds and I raise an eyebrow, pulling away from him. okay...not fine at all!

''Harry?'' I call him out. he's like zoned off; he doesn't even listen to what I'm saying which is pretty strange.

He tilts his head away from the TV and looks into my eyes. '' you're not killing me, this is quite weird, especially after I've said that I want to be fucked by another man...now we have to options here, you're incredibly sick or you weren't paying any attention to me, either way, you better start talking so we can work it out'' I bite back and Harry lowers his gaze then comes closer and kisses my forehead. It's a sweet gesture but kind of sad, like he's trying to say he's sorry but no way in hell he's going to tell me why. Then, out of the blue, he stands up and goes upstairs without saying a single word. Well, now I'm starting to worry.

I go searching for him and finding him laid down on his back in his room, one arm on his face. It's pretty cold here why is it so? I look around and see the window open. Okay, this is really scaring. Harry doesn't like the cold, like at all. He's the one with huge jumpers and even more huge duvets.

''Harry...you okay?'' I ask and he doesn't answer me. okay... I walk towards the glass window and close it.

Harry doesn't move. It's like he's not even here with me. he's far, far away, where I can't reach for him. I careful path to the other side of the bed and climb on. I watch him as he has his eyes open, staring at the nothing.