𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 75

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

It's all back, all silent. I feel like I don't have a body, like nothing important could ever wake me. life has been a bitch with me but sometimes I've help it to make my life worse.

I don't remember anything, nothing that will turn on this darkness, so I simply stay here and I watch as something moves in the black. it's like a shadow, a little one, that is dancing around, catching my attention.

I'm lying on my stomach, and my hands are touching something strange, it's something strong but at the same time soft in some part. And it smells so good.

Like mint and snow. Like the most beautiful of the dream. I already know this smell.

Then it all snaps back to me. I try to open my eyes but the light is torturing me. fuck. I force myself to collect my energies and when I finally succeed, I look down.

''Harry'' I say and rub my eyes as I sit on his lap. He doesn't answer or move and I find it weird. I stop massaging my face and lean down to him. he's pale, covered with blots of every kind. I move his hair aside and stare at him, hoping to catch any kind of movement. I gulp down when he doesn't even flick and touch his face.

My head is spinning hard, I can't concentrate, the temperature is also raising, I know that but I want for Harry to wake up first.

''Harry'' I call again and brush my thumbs on his cheek ''Harry wake up. Please. '' he doesn't and I start to panic. he looks like he's sleeping. I pull him closer to my chest and rock his body in my arms. ''please Harry. stay. I'm sorry for everything but stay. Don't go anywhere I can't be with you, please'' and tears begins to fall when he doesn't answer to even this. I'm just a stupid girl, I was afraid Harry left that's why I decided to descend downstairs, even if Maya had told me he was only making something to eat.

''Please Harry forgive me for this. but I really need you to open your eyes and see that you're looking back to me. please'' Maya sighs and I dart my attention to her.

The little girl, I completely forget.

She's standing right next to me, pressed against the wall with her tiny hands near her mouth, watching my every move. I'm such bad person, I let her see all of this. I know it will haunt her for a very long time.

She avoids my glare and I stick a hand out to make her come closer to me.

''is he dead?'' she inquires and I don't know what to answer, I simply take her closer and get off from Harry's lap, placing him back against the wall.

His head falls to the side and almost to the ground so I embrace him with one arm, Maya has her finger twisted in my shirt, she's afraid.

''Hey'' I say and take her head in my hands. I'm trying my best not to faint to be honest, the only thing that I can think is Harry, it's him the one who keeps me on my feet at the moment. ''it's going to be okay. Harry will wake up; I have to call him a little bit louder okay?'' I ask and Maya nods, letting me go. I peek a kiss to her head and caress Harry's face. He's still breathing, and that's is an unbelievable relive.