𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 61

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

''Grace,'' Harry calls for me and I deep my face in the pillow. I'm completely drained. I can't move, I can't rise a single mussel. Everything hurts and my stomach seems empty and is fighting to get my attention. Yesterday we barely have caught some sleep. We stayed up all night telling scaring stories and cuddling, catching up on all the days we have spent without talking.

How can I forget, we made love twice, and he fingered me just when I was about to sleep? Man. Harry is really hard to tire when it comes to this kind of activities. His lips are pressed against my cheek and I shiver, flushing at the thought that we are not dressed and his cold hands are traveling along my body, tempting me.

''Harry, I'm tired. Leave me alone,'' I utter and Harry giggles. He spins me around so now I'm on my back and I pull the cover up this way he won't find any piece of my body bare. I hope this will stop him.

The room is weirdly dark, it's better for him if it isn't still night or I will punch him in the face.

''Wake up, sleepy.'' Here we go, again with the story of the sleep beauty.

''Mmh?'' I growl and his lips connect with my jaw before descending to my collarbone, then circling my breast, sucking slightly to my bottom belly.

'Don't you dare.'' I shut my legs close and Harry starts to laugh really hard, falling with his head on my stomach heavily. I start and he chuckles even harder.

''We need to go to school.'' I puff and cover my face with my hands. Harry bites my stomach skin playfully and I sense something wet in between my legs. Fuck.

''Harry, stop. I'm tired,'' I whine and he doesn't even look up at me. He slides at the top of me and searches for my lips. I try to avoid him but he eventually finds them so that I'm suddenly pulled inside the kiss, finding my tongue playing with his. His arms sneak under my body, dragging me under him so now his lower body, is at only a few inches from mine.

I love when he kisses me like this, it's so passionate, so desperate and I just lose myself into his smell. The taste of his lips is unbelievably good. The way they melt when they find mine is impossible to explain. My arms fly around his neck and he cheers for my defeat. One of his large hand falls down on my spine until it meets my butt and gives it a little squeeze. I start, moaning into his mouth and he smiles getting back to kiss me.

''Open your legs,'' he instructs me but I shake my head not too convinced. I really am tired.

''Grace, do it,'' he commands and I press them together even more, making him frustrated.

''Let me in.'' I shake my head like a little child and he sighs leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw line then down, only to have me moaning his name. When I don't agree, he presses his lips to my soft spot and my legs go weak.

''If you don't stop, I will smash you against the wall until you will be crying for me to have pity of you.'' He grins and I tug to his hair, pulling his head back.