𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

I wake up at ten in the morning feeling both, sleepy and numb. Harry is next to me fast asleep, one arm wrapped around my waist. He has on his face, this peaceful expression so beautiful and relaxing. He must be really tired from yesterday events. I turn around without waking him up and stare at his beautiful features. No frown, only this calm expression, like he's in the safest place where nothing can go wrong. I push some of his hair back behind his ears and caress his face with my fingers, lingering on his smile. I stand, sneaking out from his embrace careful not to wake him up, and place his arm around a pillow. I then tiptoe to the bathroom and undress myself, stepping into the hot shower. I wash away all yesterday stress and let the hot water massage my mistreated body.

I don't feel pain now; I only feel this overwhelming sensation every time I think about what happened. I'm not used to have friends and, watching them stepping in between me and Christian to protect me and defend me, is something I found myself to really love and enjoy; even if I don't like them to get in trouble.

Although, I still don't know how to feel about Alex and his strange behaviour. He stood up for me without no one asking him to, he just jumped in from nowhere and saved my ass. I really don't know what this is supposed to mean because, just a week ago he hates me and tells me to stay away from Harry and yesterday, he saves my ass from that bastard of Oliver. I'll probably have new bruises on my body if it wasn't for Alex. I can still feel his arms wrapping around my body so prudently, pushing me on the ground to stop Oliver from hitting me.

He smells like sun and forest,
something wild and uncontrolled yet familiar. I have this feeling for Alex in the centre of my stomach, it's like a sense of belonging that turns on every time I think about his situation. I feel connected to him like he's someone I knew from a very long time.

He has no parents, forced to live on his own because, just like me, he has no one to take care of him. Harry saved both of us, I know he thinks it is Alex the one who saved him that night but the truth is that he saved the both of us from ourselves. I can understand why Alex cares about Harry so much because now I feel the same. I want to protect him and shelter him from every bad thing, just like him.

Now I know how it feels to truly care about someone and to have a person you can always run to, no matter what. He's such a wonderful person, with this big heart always open for everyone who needs to be loved. Harry and his big heart. I hope no one plays with it. I'm not sure if I can consider Alex one of my friends but sure as hell I can do it for Ashton and Lee. They are funny and lovely person. I jump out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body feeling relaxed and happy. I look up and start risking to fall down on the ground.

''Oh Shit,'' I say grabbing the hem of my towel to make sure it doesn't move.

''You scared me'' he starts and I look in his eyes. There's something wild in them while he stares up and down my body, desire or I don't know, maybe he looks like this every time he wakes up.