𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 35

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

It's past ten o'clock when me and Harry finally get home. I feel tired and my stomach really hurts like a fucking bitch. I force myself up the stairs and jumps in Harry's bed without even get changed.

''I'm exhausted.'' I mutter drawing my face into the pillow. Harry giggles a little but doesn't join me. Instead he disappears into his bathroom humming a song. How can he have so much strength left while I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. I feel pain inside my body and I narrow my eyes trying to send it away.

''Fuck,'' I say against the pillow embracing my belly with my arms and my legs.

I'm not used to so much stress when I'm on my period. I basically stay closed in my room the whole day ignoring everyone but today it's been a hell of a day, plus I went to work at Lee using my rollers. It was pretty tiring. I hear footsteps against the ceiling and then the bed jolts under his tall figure. I can feel his half naked. The heat his skin is spreading all around the room, the way my body goes goose bumps. I simply know, I don't even need to open my eyes. His icing fingers brush on my flash turning me on. It's been too long since he has, touched me and if I would have feel better I'll probably jump on his lap but the pain is really too much to control.

''Grace'' he says with concern while lowering his body so now his mouth is whispering in my ear. ''Are you okay?'' I shake my head biting my bottom lip to prevent me from screaming. It's like having daggers going in and out my body. it's annoying and insistent.

Harry turns me carefully around so now I'm not resting on my stomach and looks at my body, searching for something to do.

''Tell me where it hurts,'' he demands pulling my shirt up and unbuckling my jeans, pulling them down. He uses his arm to lift me and take them off because I can barely move. His hand slides on my stomach touching my crotch casually and I gasp not for the pain. Harry caresses my belly bottom and pressing little. I close my eyes not to cry. He keeps touching around until he pushes his finger inside my lower stomach, near the hem of my slip. I scream in pain and a tear leaves my eye.

''Holly Shit!'' He curses and instantly gets up from bed storming outside. I roll on my side trying to ease the pain but it simple doesn't want to go away.

Harry comes back minutes later with a glass full of water and painkillers posing them on the night stand.

''Okay,'' he growls, his eyes furrow with concentration while he slowly lifts me from the mattress and slides himself behind me. I shut my mouth so I won't scream but I really want to do it. I don't only want to scare him, it's just a stupid stomach ache, that hurts as fuck. I tilt my head against his chest and he pushes me forward, circling my breast with his arm so I won't fall. He passes me the pills and shoves them down my throat, then gives me the glass for me to gulp. I do it and cough. I feel so stupid and childish. He's taking care of me like I can't even drink all alone. How pathetic am I.