𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 34

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

The time we walk in the school hallway, Harry seems having a bad time rubbing his hands nervously behind his back and biting his lower lips. I look up just to see this huge picture of Harry towering over my head. It takes me two seconds to realize this is the picture I took a while ago and freezes. Harry follows my eyes and puffs in annoyance. He doesn't seem too interested in that cardboard. How is it possible? I feel so guilty for this. I'm the one who took the pictures and sent it all around. I gulp loudly and look around the hallways, they are all covered by this poster and I feel like vomit anytime soon.

''Where are you going Grace?''

''To kick Christian's ass and every ass I'll find on my way'' Alex comes running towards us and Harry rolls his eyes. what's wrong with him being mad at Alex I can't understand.

''Did you find Christian?'' Alex asks to Harry while he darts his eyes away.

''No and honestly I'm not planning on doing it.'' Both, me and Alex, turn around to look at him like we have just seen a ghost.

''What?'' We say at the same time.

''I don't care about this. Actually that picture is pretty cool and Christian only made me a favour because everyone can see I have a better, equipment than him.'' Alex looks at me, I look back at Alex. We can't believe to what we have just heard.

''You're not doing anything about this?''

''He didn't touch anything important to me, so yes.'' He darts his attention back to Alex and Alex seems so happy about this little move that he can explode any moment '' I'll let it slide. I don't mind'' he says smiles at me. I don't return the gesture and glare back to Alex. I scroll not sure of what to do and let Harry walk me to my next class, the one I studied hard for it.

In the middle of my test someone comes knocking at the door but I don't look up, I've almost finished my test.

''Is Grace Williams here?'' He inquires and I curse under my breath as I lift my head rolling my eyes. this is not happening. Not right now.

''Yes but she's doing the test.'' My teacher Ms. Marino starts but the man with the blue uniform cuts her off with a rough tone.

''The principal needs her right now'' Mrs. Marino rolls her eyes annoyed and looks at me with pity. I've never been sent to detention to be honest, I liked to play tricks outside.

I lead out of the room following this pesky man until we reach the principal's room. There is this big name written on the glass door. This man is a little too fond of himself.

'Mr. D. Cooper' it says and I can't get my finger around this familiar sensation.

''Come in little girl. The principal is waiting for you'' The office is really big, full of trophies and cockades.