𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 81

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

Standing in front of me there is this woman: blue eye, long smooth white hair and no makeup on. She stares back at me with wide eyes, then the spoon she has in her hand collides with the ground and I distract myself for a second.

I glare down and see how bad my conditions are. I cover my body from her eyes and suddenly flush. Fuck, tell me she's not what I think she is.

''You must be... Grace'' she states fixing her hair. she had a long night vest laced loose on her body that goes perfectly with the color of her eyes, some of her hair is pushed back by a bent and she has a gold ring on her left hand.

I nod hesitantly and grab hold of the doorframe with my nails. Damn me for not wearing any pyjamas, fuck. What do I do now?

She bites down her lower lip nodding along with me and darts her eyes away, focusing on her food. Do I need to say something? I mean I'm not dressed properly so I guess it's not right for me to go and shake her hand, she will glare and notice I have her son's shirt. On the other hand it's not that I can stay here and simply stare like a freak. I chew the inner of my cheek nervously and glare at the pavement. Where is Harry?

''You...you have a nice body girl.'' she remarks; her voice is as nervous as mine. What am I supposed to fire back to that now? I mentally scream.

''Uhm, thank you...Mrs. Thatcher'' okay this is so awkward, I don't even know what I'm saying.

''Harry...'' I lick my lips, my mouth is deadly dry '' Harry told me you like playing with dress and stuff like that'' you like playing? What do I have in my mind. Oh fuck.

''well, yes I do but I'm a stylist so I guess it's fine for me to play with them'' I gulp down and the room goes silent again. My brain is basically black; I can't think to anything smart to say.

''Okay...listen.'' she turns around, moves two strands of hair from her face and I gulp down heavily. I connect my eyes with hers again and she seems finding this more awkward than I do. Can I simply disappear in this kind of situations? I've never had a boyfriend and mostly, never met the mother of anyone but I'm pretty sure this is not what she was expecting when she was thinking to meet the girlfriend of her son.

Does she know I'm his girlfriend anyway? don't actually know. I probably look like hell after last night and I think she has understood I've slept with her son so this is not possible to save it anymore but I can make her think I'm a good girl, can't I?

Her hard face softens and she forces a smile on. It's creepy but reassuring at the same time, especially because I can see the dimples, like Harry's and this helps me a lot.

''Okay you know what?'' she says placing her hands on her hips, please don't kick me out or I will end up in my father's house once more, I pray but strangely, she doesn't ''Why don't you eat something first? Are you angry right?'' honestly? I have a stone where once was my stomach and I find it difficult even to swallow but I don't want to be rude so I sit down on the stool behind the counter and try to bottom up the shirt, my bra is basically visible.