Chapter 87: Mine and Hers Forever

Lauren's POV

"Okay, good night!" Camila said.

I planned to develop a new habit with Camila, a brief evening talk with her whenever I was visiting Portland. It was one of the ways to get her slowly open up to me about her problem, but she seemed to dislike it and could not stand to be in the same room with me. She was fine when everyone was here but not when we were alone. She answered with a few words only and wanted our conversation to end as soon as possible.

I know I should not do it, but I wanted her. I pulled her back and she fell onto my lap. I stared into her dreamy brown eyes that missed her so much. She broke our stare and tried to get up but I did not let her. "Lauren..." She asked me to stop but I did not. I tightened my grip and nuzzled up against her neck and inhaled her scent. She called my name again. She was annoyed but I wanted her. "Lauren..." I hugged her tighter.

I did not want to let her go. She gave in and let me hug her. We stayed in this position for five minutes without words. I just wanted to feel her heart close to mine, listening to our hearts beating for each other with the soft music played in the background. Five minutes passed, and I lightly kissed her neck. She did not reject me so I caressed her thigh. Her body reacted to my touch subtly which I could easily miss if I did not pay close attention. It was telling me that she wanted me as well so I continued.

She separated my head from her neck asking me to stop. She called my name. It sounded like she was begging me instead of asking me to stop, "Lauren..." It turned me on. I moved my hand upon her thigh. I saw her parted lips tempting me to taste them. I could not handle it any longer. I grabbed her and kissed her sexy lips deeply.

One more time, she gave in. She responded to my kiss. She kissed me back full of passion. With one smooth pull, I brought her to sit on my lap properly facing me. I was sure she could feel how much I wanted her now. I started kneading her sensual butt and pulled her closer to my crotch. I knew she was turned on by the way she suppressed her moan low. Our kiss got intense and our breaths got heavier. When one of my hands was moving up under her top, she stopped me. 

I realized I could not do that. I was too lost to remember. She broke our kiss and she pushed both of my hands away. I was taken aback. We were staring at each other out of breath. I was totally turned on and she wanted to stop. I could not, I wanted her now. She shoved me away again with all her strength. I did not want to stop. She pushed me harder, she got up and ran inside leaving me here frustrated with my hard-on. I made a mistake by almost touching her secret.

I just wanted to have a nice evening talk with her but she could not stop biting her lips. I did not plan to seduce her, but she did it to me first. It was intentional or not, she did it. It was also this morning when I was in the bathroom with Luna and Helio. She came in with her nightgown which only showed her beautiful legs that I missed touching. She was wearing clothes, but she did not wear any bra I could see her nipples through her silk nightgown. Her morning hair was so sensual, and she was biting her lip and checking on me. It might be because of the cold morning weather she had erect nipples, but I thought it was because of me. She was obviously checking on my body.

I sighed holding my head and looking down at the floor, thinking I had to get myself off because of my stupid move. It had been a long time since I did not get turned on like this until she kissed me back that day. I could not stop thinking of her since then in a sexual way. I had helped myself for two weeks. She was a few meters away from me now, she should not leave me like this. She drove me crazy. 

I opened my eyes and I saw Camila's feet in front of me. I looked up and she was looking down at me. My goddess seemed to come back to save my life. She did not say anything. She was just standing there looking at me. I opened my mouth but could not manage to say anything. I looked at her a few seconds before I begged her, "Camz, please..."