Chapter 05: The Boyfriend

Camila's P.O.V

After we settled down in our new apartment. I called my boyfriend – Niall. I asked him to meet me at our favourite coffee shop. I didn't want him to pick me up as usual, since I didn't tell him yet, about my new job and apartment. We met at the coffee shop in the late afternoon on Saturday. I told him everything. Niall was not happy that I didn't tell him earlier. He also didn't like it that I joined the Jauregui Industry. Nial himself knew Ms. Jauregui in person, as The Horans knew The Jaureguis. He heard the news about how Ms. Jauregui treated all her executive assistants. I could see he disliked her.

"Mila, she is bad news – the only good thing about her is a real badass in the business world. You should have told me. You know I can find you a job." Niall said in a frustrated way.

"Niall, I know I should have told you. Just.. everything happened so fast, and many things I have to consider, including my family." I tried to defend myself, I knew I should have at least told him, but I didn't as things would get too complicated. Of course, he was not happy. I accepted others' help but not his. His ego must be hurt.

"Fine, please be careful! Don't push yourself too much. If she treats you bad, let me know, okay?" He knew I would not change my mind. He gave in. Instead of having an endless argument, he asked me to be careful. Sometimes, he could be a very protective guy. I liked this protective side of him, but not too much.

"Ok, thank you, Niall!" I leaned in and he kissed me. My right hand was on his thigh, and my left was on his chest. Our kiss didn't stop, I opened my mouth and I let his tongue in. Second, after second, the kiss got longer and he kissed me with more passion, his right hand was now on my waist he pulled me closer, this move made my right hand touch his crotch, and I could feel his crotch with little movement down there. He deepened the kiss by holding my neck with his left hand. I stopped him before we got too far. Last time, I remembered we were in public. He groaned when I disconnected our kiss.

"Stay with me tonight!" Niall asked me and his hand was still playing with my neck, I could see his eyes full of lust. I just looked at him, and he begged me, "Please!!" 

I agreed with a soft voice "Okay!!" I could see a big smile on his face. We left the coffee shop and headed to Niall's place. On the way, I texted Dinah that I would stay at Niall's tonight. After having the first round with Niall, he cooked dinner for us. We had our second round before we fell asleep.

Niall was a good kisser, he was not bad in bed, but I seldom asked for it. When we did, I could enjoy it. He always asked for it every time we met. That's why sometimes, I told him, I was busy and could not meet him if I didn't feel like having sex. 

***********************************************************************************************

Little notes:

CEO  - Lauren Jauregui 

Executive Assistant to CEO - Camila Cabello

Secretary to CEO - Mrs. Lopez ( Sandra bullocks)

COO - Bradley Cooper 

CMO - Pharell Williams

CSO - Bebe Rexha  

Sales Executive - Dinah Jane

CFO - Ryan Gosling 

CLO - Normani Kordei

CITO - Ed Sheeran 

CHRO - Taylor Swift 

The IT Guy - Austin Mahone

The Driver - Peter

The Pilot - Paul

The Chef - Louis Tomlinson

The coffee shop owner - Ally  Brooke

Halsey - Lauren's friend 

***********************************************************************************************