Chapter 31: Old Lauren was Back

Camila's POV

I woke up and found myself side hugging Lauren in my own bed. I took a moment to recall what happened last night. She hugged and kissed me by the balcony after the countdown. I tried to run away but she caught me and seduce me into having sex with her. I rejected her but my body was shamelessly welcoming and opening to her. I knew she was not sober, and drunker than me. I was slightly drunk I should have taken control, but I could not help it. I had to admit this was the best sex in my life. Unfortunately, she was my boss and I knew this was not going to happen again.

I slowly attached myself to her, I didn't want to face her yet, especially in the same room where we just had sex. It would be super awkward. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I went out of my room and tried to distract myself by cleaning the house and cooking breakfast for everyone. Miley and her girlfriend woke up first, and I asked them to have breakfast before leaving. Dinah and Alex came next and joined us for breakfast. Miley and her girlfriend left, and Dinah asked me, "Mila, Did you sleep well?"

"Yea...it's fine." I half smiled and tried to enjoy my breakfast, my mind was still on Lauren. I didn't want to go to the room and check on her. Speaking of the devils, she came out of the room and freshly showered, and joined us on the kitchen island.

"Good morning!" She greeted us and looked at me, she sit next to me.

"Morning..." I looked at her slightly and stood up to prepare her breakfast.

Dinah was talking to Alex, but she saw the awkward moment between Lauren and me. I didn't say anything, and neither did Lauren. I put a plate of breakfast and a cappuccino in front of her. My phone rang and I went outside the balcony with the phone. My parents were calling at the right time I tried to hold the conversation as long as possible. However, I had to end the call soon and get back to where Lauren was.

Dinah saw me coming in and she excused herself with Alex back to her room, "Mila, I have things to do with Alex, leave the dishes for me, I will take care of it since you have cleaned everything and made us breakfast." I said nodded and agreed with her. She and Alex left for her room. Dinah would not waste any chance to have a good time with Alex.

I was sitting there next to Lauren, we were facing the same direction. I didn't know how to start it, we had to talk about it. "Camila, sorry! I was drunk. Did I hurt you?" Finally, Lauren started first.

"No, you didn't." Even though I was still sore, "It's fine, me, too. We should not do it."

"Do you regret it?" she asked

"Yea, Lauren. I should not let it happen, I was soberer than you." My sentence came out with a frustrated tone. I felt disappointed.

"Camila, It happened. We could not undo it."

"This is an awful disaster, Lauren. You are my boss Lauren and I am your assistant." I felt pissed off with myself, I was not pissed off with Lauren.

"Calm down, Camila. It's just sex. Not a disaster." She said.

What did she just say? Yes, it was definitely just sex for her, Lauren Jauregui. I felt more pissed off now, "Yes, just sex," I looked at her trying to calm myself down, "It won't and can't happen again." I stood up and gathered all the dishes and put them into the dishwasher angrily.

"Camila," Lauren called me and I ignored her, "Nothing bad will happen, we just got carried away."

I stopped what I am doing facing away from her, she was looking at me, "Yes, yes, nothing bad. It is just sex. we are adults. Nothing wrong," I tried to convince myself, and I turned around looking back at her, "What happened last night, stayed there. We are moving on and not going to discuss it further. Everything is fine. We are good right?"