Chapter 35: The Birthday

Camila's POV

It's Sunday, I spent my morning and afternoon with Dinah. She cooked for me and treated me like a princess to celebrate my birthday which was yesterday when I spent with my parents and Sophie. Amber was taking me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. She might have just known me for a month, but she already knew a lot of things about me.

She took me to a fancy Italian restaurant. These were our sixth dates. I went on date with her almost every night when she was in Miami. After we finished our dinner, She gave me a beautiful watch for my birthday, I rejected it as it was expensive, it was too much, but she insisted. I finally accepted it, and she kissed me. This was not our first kiss, we already share an intense kiss when we were in Miami but we didn't take it further. She invited me to her place for wine, as tonight, both of us would like to take it further.

We were in her penthouse, enjoying our wine in her living room. We talked over a glass of wine, before I could finish my second glass of wine, she sit closer to me, and take my glass away from my hand, and put it on the table. I was a little bit nervous, she touched my jaw and then my chin, "beautiful..." then she kissed me. She kissed me slowly, it was so soft that I didn't want it to end, her hand was stroking my thigh slowly in tune with her kiss. She already turned me on with this slow kiss and slow touch.

She knelt down in front of me, spread my legs slowly, and looked at me seductively. She took her time to kiss my thighs, and her hands were working at the same time lifting my dress up to under my breasts. She started kissing up and passed my pussy which was already wet. She kissed my stomach, "Sexy..." she squeezed both of my boobs three times, and kissed my mouth. She was kissing me and sucking my neck, and her hands were still kneading my small boobs, and I could feel her boobs on me, she was pressing and grinding them on me, on my stomach and my pussy.

She went back down to my stomach, I still had my panties on and she sniffed my covered pussy, "Honey, wet already.... and you smell good." She took off my panties. She went back to kissing my thighs, she stopped and lifted my right leg. She took one more look at me before she attacked my wet fold with a kiss. She sucked me hard, and I jolted. She licked my fold up and down. She sucked and licked me in turn, making me moan quietly "ah...." One of my hands holding the couch, and another was on her head.

My breath was getting heavy as she skillfully ate me down there. She deepened the suck and increased the licking speed, I could not hold my moans any longer, I moaned freely and continuously and came right after. She smiled and looked at me, I reached her and kissed her deeply tasting myself from her.

I took off her clothes as she took off mine, she led me to her luxury bedroom with a big bed. We kissed passionately and fell into the bed. she was on top looking at me. I gained confidence. I reached out to take off her bra and she did the same to me. I was totally naked she was still wearing her panties. I pushed her down and changed our position and I took her panties off. She was not just beautiful, she got a beautiful body.

She opened her legs inviting me in, I lay in between her legs and start kissing her again and playing with her perfect boobs with my hands. It was not enough I wanted to taste them, taste her nipples, I went lower to kiss them and swirl them with my tongue. She moaned in her sexy voice. Both of her hands were messing with my hair. I sucked on them and pinched her nipples in turn until I was satisfied. I went back to kissing her, I touched her pussy with my fingers, feeling her wetness. I started stroking it with my middle fingers, circling and stroking it slowly. I was waiting for her to lose her patience. She did, "Camila, please....faster" she moaned, "ah...more honey," I inserted more fingers, "yes, yes..., like that, deeper...please" I did as she begged. She moaned louder, louder, and louder until she cum on my fingers.