Chapter 54 : Made Them Apology

Camila's POV

I was thinking to leave the company, I could not face it anymore. They could not stop talking about me. Everything would not be fine. Things were not getting any better. I should talk to Lauren. I wanted to leave the company, leave my job. I wanted a new start. Those words were haunting me every day and every night. They were getting louder and louder.

.

"sorry to hear that girl..."

"be strong, everything will be okay..."

"don't mind them..."

.

.

"Can be compensated...or punished."

"The boss must fancy her so much ...."

"The boss got a new toy..."

"It's just a fling, poor girl..."

"She is not that pretty, is she?"

"I don't mind, she is hot."

"No wonder she could stay until now"

"Another Lindsay..."

"Go away..."

Lauren's POV

"Go away..." I was woken up by Camila's voice at three a.m. She was screaming in her sleep.

"Go away, I ... leave, Lern... Let me go..."

"Camz..." I called her gently and tried to hold her in my arms. It was not good to wake someone up during this stage.

"No... go away..." she finally woke up and she was sweating. She was confused.

I hugged her, "Camz...it's okay...It's just a dream "

She was calming down, "Hey, It's fine...Camz..." I kissed her head and wiped her sweat away. I was getting up to take a glass of water for her but she stopped me, "don't go..."

"No, I am here. I just want to get you a drink... okay?" I asked her and she slightly nodded

.

"Here drink some water..." I hold the glass for her and she finished it, "you want more?" she shook her head. I put the glass on the nightstand. "Are you okay?"

Camila nodded, she didn't say anything, she was snuggling into my neck. I let her be and caressed her back gently.

.

"Tell me a funny story," Camila asked

"Eh, I am not funny, came..." She chuckled, "I don't have a funny story... funny thing, my parents always see me as a womanizer since I was a teenage or maybe since I was a baby."

"...but you only had Lucy."

I sighed, "it was just to cover it up. I paid for them. My parents totally bought it...until you know..."

"Sorry...another story."

"Hmm... I met a girl, a tiny little cute girl. She has deep dreamy brown eyes. She was so.... tiny but she was full of energy like a little bunny. She always dragged me to play with her when nobody did. She always stole me a few cookies. She doesn't steal it for me anymore, she makes cookies for me now. When the days she stole cookies she slowly stole my heart. I didn't realize that I had lost my heart to her, until...I meet her again. And...when I drank her cappuccino...I found my heart back but I let her keep it, and... I will always love her...and only her."