Chapter 30: Tell Me You Want Me, too

Lauren's POV

I never drank this much when I was with Camila. This was new year's eve, I would like to drink more, but I could still tell one plus one was two. It's good I came, I enjoyed being with Camila and it felt easy to open up and talk to her. She was not judging and was very comforting like most people. I told her many things that I never shared with others except Normani, but I left Lucy's story behind. I didn't want to talk and think about her anymore. I wanted Camila, at least for tonight.

We were on the balcony waiting for the countdown, the weather was cold tonight. New york, new year's eve, what you expected. I saw her shivering and the other couples were hugging each other, I decided to hug her from behind one hand on her shoulder one hand on her waist. She was a little bit surprised and tensed, "It's cold."

"Yea, thanks. You are warm." She said and finally, she was relaxed and leaned her body fully on me. I hugged her tighter and I was glad she didn't protest. I hated rejection.

The countdown was here and everybody would kiss, and I would like to kiss her, too, "Ten, Nine,..." I didn't count, Camila was counting, I was busy thinking about how to kiss her without being rejected, "three, two, one....happy new year!!" She turned around, one of my hands still holding her waist, "Happy ..." I grabbed her chin and kissed her before she could finish the sentence. She didn't kiss back. Please kiss back, she did, after the third count. We were slowly kissing and forgot the world around us. She tasted so sweet, I felt both of her hands on my neck stroking me gently. I wanted more, I wanted our tongues to meet. She read my mind, she let our tongues meet and I grabbed her neck to deepen our kiss and pull her closer by the waist. She felt my length, she groaned and stopped our kiss and pushed me on the chest and looked at me, and shook her head, "Lauren...." she walked away.

No, no, I wanted her, I wanted her tonight, I could not hold any longer. I followed her and catch her by her bedroom door. I pushed her inside and locked the door. Her back was to the door and we were so close that I could feel her breath.

"Lauren, we can't..." she rejected me.

"Why.....are you on your period?" I asked her looking at her lips which I just kissed minutes ago

"No, You are my boss..." she replied but looking at my lips.

"It's not a reason Camila..." I took her right hand and kiss it slowly, and used another hand to touch her waist, "are you seeing someone else?"

"No...." she was looking at me kissing her hand.

"You are single?...and free?" I stroked her waist gently.

"Yea..." her voice was weaker, she was still looking at my lips, she wanted the same.

I pulled her closer and looked into her eyes and her lips before whispering into her right ear, "I want you so bad Camz... so bad... that I imagine you even when I was with others." I looked at her one more time before I grabbed her neck and devoured the softness of her lips. I squeezed her hip and pulled her to me so that she could feel how much I wanted her. My mouth could lie, but not my penis. She groaned and separated our mouths...." Lauren..." She still tried to reject me and weakly pushed me away using her both hands on my chest, but her body was telling the opposite. Her lower body was following my move when I was pushing and moving my length on her.

"Camz, I want you so bad, I stopped fooling around since I could not get you out of my head."

She looked at me with shocked eyes, but our lower bodies were still attached and moving.

"Yea...I didn't have sex since you started coming to my place. You know how many blue balls you caused me." "I want you Camz, tell me you want me too..." I kissed her neck and sucked on it, she groaned, "tell me you want me..." I squeezed her butt that I had waited for so long.

"mmm... yea I want you, Lauren." She gave in and I kissed her passionately and guided her closer to her bed. With one move, I lifted her dress and took it off. She was in dark red lingerie, did she always wear them even at work, thinking of it made me go wilder. They were sexy, but they need to go soon. I pushed her into the bed. I took off my tops, and my pants while enjoying her lying in the bed only in lingerie, waiting for me, waiting for me to devour her. She looked at my bulge when I was taking off my belt and pants. She wanted it, too, naughty assistant, my little bunny which was not so innocent. I left my briefs on, she needed to wait.

I climbed on the bed and move her legs wider than I could lie between her legs and she could feel how much I wanted her. We connected our lips, I kissed her with all the power I had. I had waited for so long and I wanted her bad. I took off her bra, she got a small perky breast. I sucked on the left one and pinch the nipple of the right one. She groaned and her hands massaged my head, it turned me on more, I didn't know I could get more turn on by that. My mouth turned to the right one, and my left hand was playing with her right nipple. I loved to see them so well erected. My right hand went further to the south of the border, I slipped my hand into her sexy panties, "you are so wet, you are so ready for me, babe?" I stroked her fold repeatedly using my middle finger and she lifted her hip and wanted more.

I took my finger away, she protested and groaned my name, "Lauren..." I went back to her mouth and kissed her, "Yes, Camz....tell me" I moved my middle finger back to her fold teasing her lightly, she lifted herself to meet my finger but I moved away, and she groaned, "Lauren..."

"tell me, what you want, Camz..." I wanted her to say what she wanted, "put it back..." she grabbed my hand and put them back to her fold. Bossy. I was stroking her fold and sucking her neck and feeling her breasts with mine. I pushed my finger further and she asked more "more....two...." she was so wet and I worked her up and push my fingers faster and deeper....until she said, "I am coming..."

"yes, cum for me..." she reached her climax and I didn't stop. I took off her tiny panties and flipped her around, kissing and sucking every inch of her, from her neck to her thigh. I squeezed her sensual butt and kneaded them over and over again, and I sneaked my hand back to her fold playing with her clit preparing her for the next good thing. I could feel she was ready again, I took off my briefs and flip her around, and lie between her. She opened her legs wider welcoming me, she moaned when I positioned my penis on her wet shining fold.

Her eyes widened and she put both of her hands on my shoulder, "slowly..." I knew I was big, "Yea, Camz.... trust me." She nodded. I kissed her forehead before I pushed my penis into her vagina slowly inch by inch. Kissing her neck to make her more relaxed, I didn't want to hurt her I need to see her expression. After, fully inside, looked at her "is it okay...?" She nodded. I pulled out slowly and pushed it back again she was a bit in pain she squeezed her eyes, "you want me to stop...?"

"No, don't...." I am glad she said that. I slowly pulled and pushed back repeatedly until she adjusted my size and get used to it. It didn't take long, I went faster and she hold me tight and pushed me deeper using her both legs on my waist....she moaned my name, the sexiest thing ever "Lauren...yea...deeper..." I stopped and pulled out. She groaned...."Lauren...." I wanted her to beg "tell me you want me..." "I want you, I want you, inside me, please...." She begged. "Yes, babe... your wish granted." I pushed my dick inside her pussy with one deep push, she screamed and I pushed and pulled deeper and faster...into her wet pussy.....her hips followed my move sensually. I gave it to her, she took it desperately. "Faster...please..." I gave her what she wanted. We move along, push and pull faster and faster. We went wilder, faster and faster and harder she screamed my name over and over again until she came squeezing my dick with her pussy, and I followed, "inside you..." "yes...." she said breathlessly... I released inside her...I groaned "argh... yes... Camz...."

I was still lying on top of her and didn't pull out yet, we were trying to catch our breaths. After a while, calming down, I pulled out, I lay down and pull her along with me and cover us with the duvet. I didn't want to think about what tomorrow would be like. Right now, I just wanted to sleep peacefully by holding her close to me. I kissed her head, she was lying on my chest hugging me and we fell asleep.