Chapter 47 : She Had My Whole Heart

Lauren's POV

This beautiful angel fell asleep in my arms, exhausted from our lovemaking. I could not blame her. I usually needed more than one woman to satisfy my sexual desire, but Camila could handle me alone. It made me love her even more now. I loved our soul kissing. I loved how she reacted every time I touched her. I loved how she snuggled into me and hugged me. She warmed my heart and I felt like I was coming home.

Camila made me feel what I never felt. Nobody made me feel how she made me feel, even Lucy. Lucy was my first love. I would never forget how she loved me as well as how she cheated on me. Our relationship was not easy as well. Our parents were against our relationship. At this point, I did not blame her or hate her anymore. We were too young, our love was not strong enough against all odds. She was my past. I learned, and I had moved on.

I thought I would never fall in love again after Lucy, but I was wrong. Camila came into my life. I thought it was only lust that I had for her, but I was wrong. She had melted my frozen heart. She had colored my gloomy days. I thought Camila would leave me when she knew how difficult, how complicated, and how imperfect I was, again, I was wrong. She stayed. She was mine, mine to spoil, mine to protect, and mine to love.

Although she asked me to make love to her, I still wanted to hear her say she loved me. Some said the action was stronger than words, but still, I wanted her to say it, sincerely. I would wait. One thing for sure, I promised myself I would love Camila for eternity. She had my whole heart. I put myself at risk by opening my heart.  I put myself in danger by trusting my heart in someone else's hands, in Camila's hands, but it was a beautiful danger. Camila was my beautiful dangerous angel who had my whole heart.

Camila's POV

I was waking up in Lauren's embrace. She felt so warm and smelled so nice, I snuggled more, and her eyes slowly opened. She smiled and let me snuggle into her. She didn't move, I supposed she fell back asleep. I wanted to go to the bathroom, I sat up and Lauren pulled me back to her embrace.

"Lauren... I want to use the bathroom."

She let me go. I went to the bathroom. When I was washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Lauren had given me many hickeys, from my neck, my shoulder, my left breast, until my inner thigh. I could tell from last night, that she was a possessive and dominant woman. It was Lauren Jauregui, I should not doubt that.

It was six in the morning. I went back to my room and Lauren was still sleeping. I collected our clothes which were scattered on the floor. I took new panties and wore my nightgown and went back to bed. I lay on the bed and didn't snuggle Lauren, I didn't want to wake her up. Before I managed to fall back asleep, Lauren nuzzled my neck and started kissing me. Her hand was moving to caress my breasts.

"Lauren...." I intended to ask her to stop. I was still sleepy, but I enjoyed her touch. I lost my words.

Since I didn't say anything further, she started playing with my covered nipples and deepened her kiss on my neck, "don't give me more hickey."

She chuckled, lifted her head, and looked at me, "but it's a love bite..."

I looked at her. She looked so gorgeous even though she just woke up with that morning face and messy hair. We looked at each other and I was lost in her green eyes until she broke the silence, "what are you thinking?"

"Nothing..."

"Nothing?!" she questioned my answer.

I smiled, "you are so beautiful, Lauren." I caressed her cheek.