Chapter 11: Angel or Spy in Green

Camila's POV

"Hi, DJ! Sorry, got hold up." I asked her to drive my car.

"No probs, duty called? Do you have a date with Niall, right?" She asked

"Yes." I looked out of the window. Physically, I was out of the office, but my mind was still there. I was playing today's incidents in my mind. That body that made me blushed and those beautiful green eyes. I didn't even remember when the last time someone made me blush was like that.

"Camilaaa on earth..." Dinah shouted at me.

"Jeez, Dinah...I can hear you, don't need to scream," I was covering my ears.

"Oh, really? I called three times and seemed you were in planet mars," Dinah said.

"Sorry, I was thinking."

"Thinking of Niall already? Be patient, girl! In an hour and a half, you will meet him."

"Yeah.." I replied in a low voice. I felt bad. I would meet my boyfriend, but I was thinking another person.

Dinah sensed my silence, "Are you okay there, Mila? was Ms. Jauregui snapping at you again?"

I smiled, "No, DJ. She was fine today. No Yelling. No Snapping. All was good" I ended last part with lower voice. I recalled today's incidents in the office. She was actually being good today with a good mood. It was because of her fun ladies' night. If so, Thursday would be my favorite day in the office from now on.

"Camila...We are here." Dinah was looking at me. "Are you sure, you are okay?! You were like somewhere else during the whole journey."

"I am fine, DJ. I'm just tired." I smiled.

"Okay, you can tell me when you are ready." Dinah knew there was something disturbing my mind. We were always talking, but I was all silent on the way home. Being a good friend, she never pushed me, if i didn't want to share. She would wait patiently, till she could not and she would bother me, till I told her.

I got ready for our date tonight. The last time I had dinner with Nial, was before I joined The J Industry. Today was our anniversary so I would like to dress up a bit more and he said he had booked a fancy restaurant. I wore a long green halter neck dress that showed my shoulder and back, with a slide on the left that reached my mid-thigh. I was wearing my hair loose and put on seven centimeters white heels.

Nial picked me up at seven , he looked good tonight. He was wearing a nice white suit with a black shirt without a tie. Nial was a big foodie, He loved food from local, Italian to Chinese and Japanese. Since I didn't like sushi, He would never go to Japanese when he was with me. We both loved Italian food, so he decided to reserve Italian for tonight.

We arrived at an Italian restaurant. This was my first time here, Nial was happy when I was admiring the restaurant. We ordered three courses including two plates of pasta and one pizza, with wine and ended with coffee. The dinner went well. Nial was so affectionate tonight, he would stroke my hand and kiss me constantly and he also bought me a small bracelet. I felt bad that I didn't get him anything – because I was too busy with my job. He said it was fine at least I was wearing his favorite color – green, but actually I didn't think of it when I decided to wear green, more about certain green grabbed my attention recently. I could see a little disappointment in his eyes, not because of buying no present, but I was spending too much time in my job and kind of neglecting him.

After dinner, We went back to his place and for an lovely time. Nial missed me too much. He could not keep his hands to himself on the way to his apartment. He kissed me passionately when we got in to the elevator. Our clothes were off less than five minutes when we just stepped into his apartment. When were done, He drove me back to my place. He asked me to stay but I could not, tomorrow was Friday and i didn't want to be late. I had made it quite well so far.

Lauren POV

Halsey was one of my few friends I had. She missed my birthday as she could not make it to Spain and she was in London from the beginning of July. So, she insisted to celebrate with me a month later – with a good dinner. She reserved an Italian restaurant. We arrived there at seven – I ordered a pasta with scallops and citrus fruit which the waitress suggested me, Halsey went with pizza. We only ordered two courses and wine.

Into thirty minutes talking to Halsey and drinking our wine while we were waiting for our food, a woman in green walked in the restaurant and caught my attention. She turned to another side admiring the architecture and the design of the restaurant and her back was facing my direction – I could see she had a nice shoulder and back as the back side of her dress was open till her waist. Her hair was falling loose naturally. My eyes fell to her lower part of her body I could see how the green dress hugged her curves perfectly. She turned around I saw her face, it was her - Camila. Then a man showed up behind her and it was Nial Horan. I was surprised, so her boyfriend was Nial. Why did nobody tell me that?

They didn't see me, as my table was a bit hidden and private. Halsey knew I didn't like the crowd. Halsey followed my eyes and said, "Beautiful angel, huh? Forget it, Lauren! She is taken."

"How do you know? It can be their first date." I tried to find other possibility.

"I saw them like three weeks ago in the coffee shop. They're not like a couple who just started dating. They talked seriously and kissed intimately." Halsey told me.

"Oh, It's even worse," I said shortly.

"What do you mean?" Halsey asked.

I was playing my glass of wine, "That woman is my new EA for three weeks, H. She joined us when I was on vacation, and The Horans sometimes work closely with our competitor. The Horans are not our competitor, but they support our competitor."

"Oh, do you think you can trust her? She looked innocent. Looked at that face! She's like an angel." Halsey ended.

"I will check on it tomorrow. Let's not talk about them!"

We continued to talk about other things. Once in a while, I would glance in their direction. I could see the affection between them. Nial would kiss her and touch her hands constantly. I even saw him giving her a small bracelet and helped her wore it. They left after two hours, they looked happy, and I didn't like it.

 They left after two hours, they looked happy, and I didn't like it