Chapter 36: You Like Her

Narrator's POV

Today was the last day of the major meeting which lasted for a week. It's more relaxed as it was the last day, they just needed to run through and review the things discussed in these five days. They were having their coffee break when Camila who was sitting between Lauren and Ryan was asked by Ryan.

"Camila, you have a beautiful watch. New?" Camila was wearing the watch Amber gave her.

"Yea, Thank you!" she smiled and they are looking at the watch

"It's a new edition. Where did you buy it? I am thinking about what to give to Eva for our anniversary."

"Eh, I...." Camila blushed, "it's a birthday present from someone." Lauren whose eyes were on her phone, now was aware of their conversation when Camila mentioned someone.

Ryan laughed looking at Camila blushed, "Ah, you are blushing, someone special, huh?"

"Camila girl, you got yourself, someone who got taste," Bebe said when she looked at her watch.

Taylor and Normani were looking at Lauren when Bebe said that. They thought Lauren had made a move, as they seemed okay now, but Lauren's face told them the other way around.

"Our girl seeing someone," Ed added. Camila was blushing more, and everyone was laughing except Lauren. Everyone in the room always treated Camila as their little sister. It made everyone happy she was finally seeing someone, but not Lauren. "You didn't tell your big brother here, Mila? Not Shawn, right?" Ed looked at Taylor playfully, and Taylor rolled her eyes playfully. "Someone good?"

Camila didn't say anything she was still blushing and just nodded.

"Of course, good. valentine's day, Two weeks' vacation, beautiful gift. Maybe soon a ring on the finger." Ryan teased Camila.

"Ryan...." Camila hit Ryan and slipped off the tongue calling her Ryan. Camila only called her Ryan when they were not at work discussing work. They were now in a coffee break during the meeting, so it was not that bad, too.

"Yup. turtle neck and what happened in the restroom, Camila." Bebe touched her neck and winked at her, "HOT!!" Camila was checking on the two hickeys on her neck in the restroom when Bebe came in.

"Ms. Rexha.." Camila was asking her to stop

"What happened, Camila.... so many secrets. Do you forget your sister here?" Taylor asked. Camila didn't tell her about Amber, yet. She knew soon Camila would tell her, but she also wanted to see Lauren's reaction. Mr. Cooper and Mr . Williams were just sitting there drinking their coffee and enjoying the younger ones teasing the youngest one.

"Can I tell them, Camila?" Bebe looked at her. She would not tell, she just joined the force teasing Camila.

"Bebe..." Camila demanded.

"Finally..... Fine, since you call me Bebe now. So it's our little secret." Bebe had been waiting for Camila to call her Bebe instead of Ms. Rehxa.

Normani noticed Lauren's mood changed, "stop teasing her, poor girl, let's start again and finish our day."

Taylor and Normani were observing Lauren when they were talking. They felt sorry for Lauren, but they knew Lauren should have made a move and told Camila about her feeling, but she didn't until now. They were a bit disappointed with Lauren as they love seeing Lauren and Camila together. Now, Camila was seeing someone else. They didn't know who this someone to be exact, but Normani who knew Amber and the story was quite certain it was Amber. Taylor herself was guessing it was Amber as Lauren asked her the last time they talked about Camila.