Chapter 61: Family Time

Camila's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the spooning position with Lauren. She was always my big spoon and I was always her small one. I was not sure what time it was, probably around seven. I looked at my hands and the one finger where Lauren put the ring on it. She got me a ring that I saw in Italy when Normani wanted to stop by at the jewelry shop. I didn't know how Lauren got it. It was her, she knew how to do such a thing. If talking about when I was not sure whether she bought it when we were in Italy or she just bought it when she decided to propose to me. This gorgeous woman with green eyes always paid attention to where my eyes on, either on a person or a thing. She never missed it. It was one of the things I loved about her. I seldom met a person who could pay that close attention, even my exes or my parents. Lauren was an expert at it, not only with me but also with others. When came to others, she knew it but she just didn't act on it.

I replayed last night's event in my head. I smiled. It was so emotional yet beautiful. I didn't expect she would propose to me that soon. I didn't even think twice to say yes. My heart was convinced. I smiled broader and I felt that fluffy feeling in my heart when I remembered how Lauren made love to me last night. It was so gentle so beautiful as she was making love to my soul. She kissed me slowly. She kissed every inch of me and made me feel loved with every touch and every kiss. She showed me how much she loved and adored me, every inch of me including my flaw. She whispered softly every word that she wanted me to know that I was perfect to her, and she needed nothing else as I was hers, she was mine. She could be that sweet talker, but I felt that sincerity, that genuine feeling, every time she said it, she meant it.

Lauren stirred in her sleep. I could feel her morning wood. I shook my head internally thinking of her who had a high sex drive. It was not her fault she was kind of born that way. I preferred seeing it as a blessing to a curse. Fortunately, I had a more than average sex drive, but not as intense as Lauren. She was on another level. I loved sex, but I was not the type who would do everything for the sex and go with anyone. I just loved it, having it with my special one. I had to admit Lauren was an expert at making love. It might be because of how many experiences she got, or she was just meant for me, or both. Lauren said it was difficult to handle it at the beginning. At some point, she hated herself for having it so intense, but finally, she embraced it. She became great at it. She made what she hate to become a blessing instead of a curse.

I once asked her about her being that special, being intersex. She said it was so confusing for years, especially during puberty. She felt alone and she closed herself to the world as she felt she did not fit in. Her father didn't accept her, how she could think the world would accept her? Fortunately, she had her one and only supporter, her mother. Her siblings were quite neutral.

Mike wanted to decide for her with a surgical approach, but Clara wanted to wait until Lauren grew up physically and mentally. She wanted Lauren to decide for herself. She wanted Lauren to decide what was good for her. It was her body and her decision to make. They didn't meet the agreement so they let Lauren decide. As the result, Mike neglected her but Clara did her best to take good care of her. I didn't know how awful he treated her until my father told me since Lauren didn't say much. She just said she ignored her and did that thing in her past relationship. Clara personally searched for many doctors, psychiatrists, and psychologists for consultation and guidance. She attended seminars and searched for articles about it. All of these were just to make sure Lauren would be fine.

.

.

I felt Lauren's hand stroking my belly lightly. She was awake. I let her be. A loving caress was a good thing to have in the morning. She made it so light. I tried to close my eyes. It was a good five minutes feeling her caressing my belly and my underboobs. I knew there would be more to come. She brought my body to her a bit lying on her chest. She moved her hands to my breast. She made bigger circles without touching my nipples. She gave both attention to left and right. She was stroking and massaging my breasts slowly. I was sure I would start to get wet any time soon, even without her touching my nipples. I stirred a bit and crossed my thighs as I could not help it.