Chapter 12: My Little Neighbor

Camila's POV

I woke up and I looked at the time, it was still five in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep, but I could not. I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch. Two hours later, I finished and went back to my room for a shower. I was ready and so was Dinah who was sitting in the kitchen chewing her breakfast, "Good morning, DJ!"

"Good morning, Milaaa! Did you make all these?" Dinah asked pointing to the breakfast and five boxes of lunch. I nodded as I was chewing my muffin. "What got into you, Mila? you never did this on weekdays. Aha, good sex with Niall." She winked at me

I rolled my eyes, "No, Dinah. I woke up at five and I could not sleep again so I decided to cook."

"So, the sex was not good? that's why you could not sleep? Or you didn't even have one, as I heard you were back like ten thirty or something." Dinah always said all the possibilities that she could think of.

"No, Yes. I mean we did. It was not bad." Dinah was looking at me with a sorry look, waiting for more details."... DJ, it was not good, It was short I even didn't have an orgasm. I was expecting a long romantic time for our anniversary, even though I could not stay. I would not mind staying until midnight." I ended with a sigh.

"Did you tell him, or ask him?

"No, Dinah. I lost my mood when all he cared about was his needs."

"Sorry to hear that, Mila. Maybe it's just not the right moment and not the right mood."

"Maybe. It's okay, Dinah. At least the dinner was great and he gave me this." I showed my hands to Dinah, so she could see the bracelet Nial gave me, but she commented nothing.

"Mila, you made five boxes for lunch. Whom are you going to share with?" Dinah asked.

"I didn't think about it. I just made them. You, me, Mrs. Lopez, the other two we will see later who we meet." I was thinking of Ms. Jauregui, but knowing she was so picky, better to forget about it. I let Dinah drive, I was not in the mood for driving today, my mind was wandering without direction.

"Mila, which coffee shop to stop?" Dinah asked

"Oh fuck, I forgot DJ. Let me call Mrs. Lopez."

Mrs. Lopez: Good morning, Camila! Is everything okay? (Mrs, Lopez knew there was something wrong if I called this early).

Camila: Good morning, Mrs. Lopez. I just would like to ask you, which coffee shop I should go to as an alternative?

Mrs. Lopez: Didn't Ms. Jauregui tell you?

Camila  No. (I was confused)

Mrs. Lopez: Yesterday, when I asked her, she said she would tell you herself.

Camila: No, she didn't.

Mrs. Lopez: I will call and ask her.

Camila: Alright, thank you, Ms. Lopez!

(I asked Dinah to stop for a moment till we got the answer. Five minutes later, Mrs. Lopez called back)

Camila: Yes, Mrs. Lopez?

Mrs. Lopez : No cappuccino for today Camila.

Camila: Oh, okay. Ms. Jauregui will come later after lunch?

Mrs. Lopez: No, she will come in the morning. She just said she didn't need it today

Camila: Thank you, Mrs. Lopez! See you in the office!