The Best Enterprenuers

After 8 years.......
Author's POV:

       Today is the best entrepreneur of the year 2017_2018 award ceremony. Every one are present over there even Awan and Advika.
       "Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. This is the 25th award ceremony. As we know every year Ms. Dev is receiving The Best Entrepreneur Award. But this year there is an another person who is going to share this award." The host announced.
       Advika Dev who was once a sweet,bubbly girl with a tender heart now turned as heartless and hard girl.
       Listening this Advika got shocked and every cell in her body wants to know who the hell are they. She doesn't even want to see their face. So she immediately left the place ordering their executing director as well as her best friend Diya to take the award on behalf of her.

      "Now I cardinality invite the CEO of Malhotra Group Of Industries, Mr. Malhotra to take this award." The host announced with a bright smile.
       Awan Malhotra who is a selfish and arrogant bastard now turned into a sweet, selfless and loving person but doesn't leave the one who cheats or betrays him.
       Awan went on to the stage and took the honour.

       "Mr. Malhotra, would you like to say something?" The host asked.

       Awan took the mike and started giving the speech. "Good Morning ladies and gentlemen. I  cardially wanna thank you all for thinking that I'm eligible to receive this award. I thank my parents for believing in me. And I would like to dedicate this award to my employees. Without them I wouldn't be standing in front of you like this and receiving this award. Thank you one and all. "By the end of the speech the whole room is echoing with the claps. Awan felt great.
      "Now I cardially invite the CEO of Dev Group Of Industries, Ms. Dev to take this award."The host announced with a heart warming smile.
       One minute passed but Advika is no where to be seen. All the eyes are searching for her. Then Diya came up on the stage and smiled at everyone. Everyone got confused. Diya took the mike and said "Good Evening everyone, myself Diya Agarwal, The Executive Director of Dev Group of Industries. Sadly Ms. Dev had to leave as something important came up. So I'll be taking this award on behalf of her. Thank you everyone."She said with her ever green smile.

Next day.......

       Awan desperately wanna know who she is. He have heard a lot about her. He even googled it. But everything went vein. He only found some information about her. He tried for her images but there are only few images in which her picture is not at all clear and most of all are non related images. Today his PA Mr. Anil came and said that Ms. Dev has proposed a deal to their company. Awan is beyond happy. 
       On the other side Advi is full on rage. Next second itself Diya entered Advi's cabin and started gazing at her. But Advika is not even in the state to notice anyone's presence. Diya cleared her throat to gain Advika's attention. When she looked at Diya, the first thing she said is "Diya, I want all the details about Mr. Malhotra. Now!" She yelled.
       "I know darling, you'll be asking this. So, I already brought them. They always stood the second in the best companies list as we'll be occupying the first place. He is rich, cool, hot, handsome and finally never spares a look at any girl. Girls die for him and go crazy for his single gaze. If I continue like this then list goes on." She completed her explanation to her best friend. The next second itself Advi have thrown the file in the bin and snapped at Diya.
      " Just shut up Diya. I don't want to know more about him. I don't know what you'll do, I want all my employees to work more harder than ever. Next year, I want only our company to conquer that award. Only...... Our....... Company........ Got it?" She said in a deadly tone which she uses rarely.
       Diya smirked at her friend and is about to leave.

      "Diya, I want you to propose a deal to Mr. Malhotra her behalf of our company. You may go now."Advika said and smirked at Diya.
      "Are you for real Advi? Are you sure?" Diya asked with a shock on her face.
       "101% sure dear. Go ahead with your work." Advi said.
        "Advi, what are you cooking in your mind?" Diya asked suspiciously.
        "Nothing dear what can I do?" She said innocently. Diya believed her and went to her cabin.

With love ♥️
introvert_2001