Midnight Life

Author's POV:

In the leap of an year and 6 months:

Everything is going well in Advika's life. Not because she is doing everything perfect, just because Awan is standing like her knight in every worst situation without her knowledge.

She gave him many heart attacks of many midnights. He just wanna bang his head some where looking at her in those situations.

At the Malhotra Group Of Industries:

"How could you lose that file?" He yelled at his assistant Nate causing him to flinch at his voice.

" I'm sorry sir, just give me few minutes, I'll search for it." Nate said shivering.

" 30 minutes, just 30 minutes. Incase you won't get that file to me, you'll be fired and I'll make sure that you won't get any job in any company!" Awan said with total ire.

" Yes sir." He said and left from there.

Awan has been showing his different personalities to his employees which has been scaring his employees recently.

He opened his laptop and started working furiously. 17 minutes later his assistant Nate came with a file and handed it over to Awan. He have a look of peace in his face.

Awan took it and scanned it very carefully.

" Sir?" Nate asked very cautiously.

" What?" He barked.

" Sir, you are scheduled with a meeting in 15." Nate said with a quickered voice.

" It is in 15 minutes and you are saying this to me now?" He yelled smaking the file on the table.

" I'm sorry sir. But I've already informed you about this." Nate said confidently.

" Oh! Ok. " Awan said and dismissed Nate.

He heaved a tired sigh and opened the gallery of his phone. An instant smile found on his lips. There is the love of his life sleeping peacefully.

The whole thing is his family, Karthik, Diya, Nithya and Adi's family coming to New York freaked him out. That's the whole and sole reason of him yelling at his employees.

Advi is coming to the air port to pick them up. That means he also should be present at the airport before she reach there.

" She shouldn't know that I've been staying here." He muttered to himself entering the room where the meeting is being held. The deal has already been finalised and it's just needed to be signed off.

He hastily completed his meeting and reached the airport. He has been waiting there since half an hour. There is an announcement that the flight is delayed by 12 minutes. He waited there patiently.

His gaze roamed around the air port and he found his Doll coming. Suddenly adrenaline started pumping his body at very high levels making his body go quite cold. He started sweating in fear.

He turned his whole body to the other side to hide himself from her. He then saw his family and friends coming. He immediately ran to them before she spot him.

Everyone smiled at him looking at his worried face.

" Did she catch you?" Diya asked chuckling.

" No. Not yet." He said taking a deep breath.

He just said that or not Advika appeared in front of them.

Everyone greeted her with a hug and she returned them with a straight face without any hint of smile. Everyone sighed and left to the parking lot.