A Date With Mr. Malhotra

Author's POV:

A small smile adorned Awan's lips seeing his Doll sleeping calmly on his chest with her mouth parted.

His rough fingers itched to touch her swollen lips. There was a cut on her lower lip and this reminded him of his last night's brutal actions.

His heart encountered a soft pain seeing his teeth marks and bold hickeys which now turned into purple. Small amount of remose filled his system for hurting his Doll last night.

She looked devine with those pick cheeks and closed eyes. Her left hand surrounded his neck while her right hand is between her right bossom and his chest. Her soft hair spread on her back like the group of threads.

The black sheet covered her back which eventually covered him too as she is totally sleeping on him. He has no words to express his gratitude towards his wife for accepting him. Those pink cheeks had those tears stains which are dried long back.

He slowly bent a little down and kissed her plump lips causing her to moan in pain. She frowned in pain causing the lines on her forehead but slowly they themselves eased putting her back to the sleep.

Awan heaved a sigh seeing her slipping back to sleep. He wanna take care of her. Just like he dreamt, he want her to hold her belly while getting up from the dining table.

He wanna scold her for not taking proper rest, wanna massage her feet when she is sore, carry her when she can't walk, wanna fill her midnight craving, bear her tauntrums and finally wanna hold her hand when she needs some support while delivering their baby.

Awan chuckled thinking all these and the chuckle escaped from his manly throat. The deep vibrations from his chest disturbed Advi's beauty sleep. Advi removed her head from his crook and turned another side to find comfort but the pencil of rays hit her face. Advi groaned and looked at her husband to see him gazing lovingly at her.

The first thing Awan did was circling his arms around her and kissing her forehead. Advi moaned and arched her back in pure bliss.

" How are you feeling now?" Awan moved his body placing his head on the headrest with Advi still on him.

" For now, no pain. But you behaved like a Beast last night and it scared the shit out of me." Advi complained.

" This is the true me Doll." Awan said rubbing her back gently.

" And what is this room? No doubt it is resembling the room from the Beauty and the Beast but I'm no Beauty." Advi asked.

" It is the same room which I wanna show you. And never say you are not beautiful, you are a true BEAUTY. Understood?" He raised his voice a little.

Advi shruddered listening to the authority in his voice. His morning groogy voice made it more sexy and dangerous. Advi meekly nodded looking at him.

Advi roamed her eyes around and her breath hitched seeing the ceiling. There is a large portrait of her all naked and Awan kissing her neck. It was the photo from the first time he tried to be intimate with her.