Character Intro

Awan Malhotra:( male protagonist)
He is 22 years old, soon going to be 23. Handsome, rich, fair, tall, had dark brown orbs, had jet black hair. Extrovert, fun-loving, caring, selfless and mamma's baby boy. Fears for his dad, can go to any length to hurt who hurt his loved ones. Can't accept betrayal, and punishes them severely. Crazily in love with Ms. Dev aka Advika (but don't know that Advika is Ms. Dev.) The CEO of Malhotra Group Of Industries. Champion in basket ball. His loved ones are his weakness.

Advika Dev: ( female protagonist)
She is 22 years old. Soon going to be 23. 6 days younger than Awan. Beautiful, bold, have I don't care attitude, rich, tall, fair, had long straight hair, brown orbs with the tint of some purple. Introvert, self respected, angry bird, arrogant and doesn't trust others easily. Loves her Avanthi aunty, Veer uncle and her best friend Diya like crazy. Never show her weakness. Only pampers her best friend. CEO of Dev Group Of Industries. Parents are dead in an accident. Champion in tennis, skating and ice skating. Avanthi's baby doll.

Karthik Aurora : ( Awan's friend)
23 years old. Fun loving, little coward, fears for parents. Handsome,rich, fair, have black hair, tall, have Hazel eyes. Works in Malhotra Group Of Industries as the Executive Director. Awan's best friend. Love at first sight with Diya. Second son for his parents . Soon going to take over her dad's business.

Diya Agarwal: ( Advi's friend and Karthik's girl friend )
22 years old. Younger than Advika. Beautiful, have doll eyes, cute, bubbly, fun loving, self respected, trendy. Works in Dev Group Of Industries as Executive Director. Not interested in joining her father's company. Only girl to her parents. Only have the father, mother is dead in an accident. Loves her best friend like crazy. Ready to go to any length to harm who hurts her best friend. Gets what saved she want from her best friend with her puppy face.

Aditya Vohra: ( Awan's friend)
22 years old. A police officer. Rude, can go to any length if he wants something. Handsome, have brown orbs, rich, tall, girls drool over him, have I don't care attitude, expert in masking emotions, ready to give his life for his duty. Falls head over heals to a girl who treats him like a trash.

Nitya Mehra: ( Aditya's girl friend)
22 years old. Cute, bubbly, beautiful, have long hair with Hazel eyes. Fears for boys and hates Aditya from the bottom of her heart. Upper middle class family. Runs an NGO and a doctor, owns her own hospital. Believes in helping others.

Priyanka Kapoor: ( the only villain)
23 years old. Beautiful, cunning, slut, seducer, does illegal things on the name of business, rival for both Advika and Awan. Can go to any length to get what she want. The only daughter of their parents.

Avanthi Malhotra and Veer Malhotra:
Parents of Awan Malhotra. Loves Advika like their own daughter. Soon going to be the in laws of Advika. Wanna fulfil the last wish of Advi's mom who's Avanthi's best friend to get their daughter married to Awan. Loves Awan a lot. Treats Aditya, Karthik like their own sons. Gives importance to one others decision.

Ashu and Dev: ( Advi's parents)
Loves their daughter like hell. Dead in an accident. Ashu wishes Awan to be her son in law. Ashu and Avanthi are best friends. Pampered their daughter a lot.

With love♥️
introvert_2001