Her Villian

Author's POV:

The loud ring of Awan's phone disturbed him. Advi is sleeping soundly as she was tired due to the other day events.

Awan picked up the call to hear Nithya roaring at him.

" What have you done Awan? Advi is going to kill you this morning!" Nithya said heaving heavily.

" What are you talking about? And please don't disturb me if you wanna talk about some shit. Cause I need to catch my flight in the next two hours." Awan mumbled.

" Just see the news feed Awan. You'll get to know what you have done." Nithya said.

He opened the news feed in his mobile to receive the biggest shock of his life.

There are many tabloids about him and Advi. There are many photos of them in different angles where he was proposing her and kissing her. Those looked perfect but at the same time sensual too. He don't want the world to know about his wife like this.

FOREVER BACHELOR FINALLY DATING.
~THE TIMES OF INDIA

THE HEARTTHROB OF THE WORLD IS ALL SET TO BREAK THE GIRL'S HEARTS.
~DECCAN CHRONICLE

IS THERE GOING TO BE A BIG FAT WEDDING SOON?
~HINDUSTHAN TIMES

WHO IS THE GIRL THAT CAPTURED THE RUTHLESS'S HEART?
~INDIAN EXPRESS

THE MALHOTRA'S SOON TO BE BRIDE?
~ECONOMIC TIMES

FINALLY THE RUTHLESS BILLIONAIRE IS ON HIS KNEES!
~THE HINDU

His mind was blown just seeing the head lines of the different tabloids.

He immediately contacted all the news papers and asked them to unpublish all the tabloids about him.

" Who the heck gave you the rights to poke your noses in my private life?" He roared at the editor.

" I don't care what you'll do but I shouldn't see any of the news about me and my girl in the next two hours. Am I understood?" He again yelled walking into his study.

He patiently listened to them only to bang his hand on the huge mahogany table.

" Why the heck should I pay you people?" Awan's eyes are red by the end of the conversation.

" Whatever, end this!" With this he ended the call and walked into his room.

He looked at the clock to see that he should leave to the airport in te next one and half hour.

He showered and got himself into casuals. He looked at Advi who is sleeping with her lips lightly parted.

" I'm sorry my Baby Doll! I need to be there." He mumbled in her ear and kissed her lips tenderly.

He don't have a heart to leave her. But still, it's important to be there. He again pecked her temple and left without even glancing back. He knew that he definitely won't go once he look back at her.

.............................................................

" That bastard left me the same day he proposed me Diya!" Advi cried holding Diya's shoulders.

Nithya and Diya looked at each other and sighed.

" Why don't you do this?" Nithya suggested.

" What?" Advi questioned.

" Just boycott him until he comes to you. That idiot didn't even offer his good bye to you." Diya suggested smirking.

Advi was in a dilemma whether to do that or not while Nithya gave Diya you are so mean look to which se just shrugged.