AARYA

Author's POV:

Like every other day Advi is in her dreamland where she is ordering her subordinates to complete their works before the deadline.

But a frown etched her forehead due to the wet feeling on her neck and cheek. There was a soft breathing on her cheek bones and something pokey on her arms.

Advi opened her eyes to see a little ball of fur infront of her eyes with a rose in it's mouth. Advi jerked for once and sat erect on the bed looking at the little thing that disturbed her dreams.

 Advi jerked for once and sat erect on the bed looking at the little thing that disturbed her dreams

She gaped looking at the little puppy and yelled on the top of her lungs.

" Arghhhhhhhh........." She yelled and took the rose from it's mouth.

The house staff and the Malhotra's closed their ears listening Advi's shriek.

" What did you do this time?" Veer asked placing his newspaper on the coffee table. Awan just shrugged in response.

Advi ran down and hugged Veer who is currently sitting on the couch.

" Good Morning and what's this for for?" He asked referring to the hug she just gave.

" For this!" She said with an un-noticable grin lifting the pup in her hand which is getting sandwiched in Advi's hands.

" I didn't get that." Veer said pointing at the little thing who is huffing.

" Thank you very much aunty. I loved it." Advi said turning towards Avanthi.

She too twitched her lips saying that it's not her gift either.

" Then who brought you to my room?" She asked the puppy who have an innocent look.

"There's an another person standing infront of you. Care to ask him too." Awan asked referring to himself.

" You..... You brought this?" Advi asked which brought a small grin on Awan's lips. He nodded his head and took the puppy from her hand who went to him without barking.

" It's.... It's so cute." An involuntary grin broke her lips. Awan left content looking at his wife's smile. He is even succeeding in bringing out the last emotion in her.

" It is so white." She exclaimed looking at Awan. For once he felt that he did the right thing listening to Aadh's words. He is too jealous that he knows much about his wife than him.

" Yes, it is white." Awan grinned at her caressing it.

" It's furry too." She said poking the little ball of fur.

" Yeah it's furry too." Awan chuckled taking her hands and placing the pup in her hands.

" You liked it?" Awan asked pulling her a little closer.

" Yeah! I loved it. Thank you very much." She said looking at the doing unaware of the proximity between them.

Avanthi and Veer smirked at eachother while whole the whole staff is looking at Advi as they have seen the ghost. The moody and grumpy Advi is smiling for the first time and talking softly in their presence.