Adorable Moments

Awan's POV :

        It's been a day since my Doll left our mansion. The boredom is killing me. Mom have strictly ordered me not to work for late hours. She ordered my PA to handle all my works at the office. Unfortunately, my headache have turned to cold and slight over night fever.

        'Baby boy, go and rest dear. If not boiled veggies are going to be your lunch. So better leave to your room before I put the veggies into the cooker.' Mom said. This women! Shit! This has been going since 2 days. She is scaring me with this stupid veggies stuff if I don't obey any of her words. I obeyed her words and left to my room.

        After like 30 minutes, someone knocked the door. Who the heck is that? I thought and went to open the door. There stood our maid with a bowl of hot water and some green capsules.

        "What?" I asked irkily. She showed the bowl and capsules as the reply.

        "I know that those are hot water and some stupid capsules. I'm asking what are those for?" I asked.

        " When you use this capsule contents with hot water and you breathe in vapour, the warm moisture inhaled in the steam will also help liquefy and loosen mucus, allowing more effective and Clarence of the airways. This can relieve cold and cough." she said in one go. Is she mad or what?

        " Are you mad or what? Did you come here to give me the lecture? Do you think you are my teacher or what, going on giving lecture. Just leave them here and leave." I yelled and she flinched.

        Within some time Mom came and started yelling, " why did you yell on that poor soul?" pour soul I mimicked her but mom heard it and gave a slap on my head.

        " Mom. " I whined.

        " Stop whining like a kid and start inhaling the steam adding those capsules into it." she said and left. I just did as Mom said. It gave me a little relief. I'm feeling good now.

        I finished my lunch and started pacing around all the rooms as the cat's paws are burnt. What to do, I'm bored sitting idolly at home. I sat on the sofa and switched on the TV. Everything is boring. At last I stopped at a channel on which a dance show is airing_ dhee10. It started to interest me more. I liked the show. The day went me sitting in front of the TV and watching different films and shows. Soon I retired to bed.

        It's around 11:10 pm now. I heard mom yelling.

        "There she is fighting with her life and here you are asking me not to cry Veer?" Mom yelled throwing her hands in air.

        "Avanthi, volume down your voice. He may wake up." Dad yelled back at her. What the fuck is going on?

        I immediately ran 2 floors down i.e., to the ground floor panting. " What happened? Whom are you talking about Mom? Who is fighting with their life?" I asked. Both Mom and Dad panicked with these questions.

        "Doll." Mom said monotonously. I was rooted at my place. Everything went blank.

        "What happened to her?" I asked in a cracked voice.

        "She again fainted and is hardly breathing. Diya called me. She is crying." This time Dad replied.

        "Then what are you waiting for? Move!" I roared and pushed them. Tears stated pooling in my eyes. My body is radiating the heat. I could feel it. I marched to the key stand and grabbed my sports car keys. Both Mom and Dad joined me in my car. I accelerated my car and soon we are in front of her mansion. I ran to the door and started knocking it continuously until the door is opened. Diya opened it. Stains of tears are all over her face. Her eyes are red may be because of crying. She is looking at Mom and Dad with tears and then me. I pushed her, like literally pushed her and ran to my Doll's room. There she is sleeping lifeless on the vast bed. A tear slipped from my eye fell on her hand. It's looking like a water drop on the lotus leaf. It is shining.