The Shoot

Author's POV:

Everyone of the guests have landed in the Brindha Islands as planned by Advika. She is getting uneasy by seeing the whole decoration.

Everyone are preparing for the shoot while Advi just forgot about that. She sat in her room and has been preparing the presentation since she landed there. That has been causing her a severe headache. It's 4 in the morning and she is still working.

It's is a personal and confidential event for both Advika and Awan. No one are ready to compromise with their parents to make a world wide sensation.

They brought few stylists, some mehandi designers, florists, photographer, fashion designers.....etc..... Infact the whole city but they took enough care not to create any chaoes by threatening them. Everyone gave their finger prints connecting them to Advi's room. Anyone can come and go to her and everyone's room.

And there is a stylist who refused to come to their private island for a fort night. That thing set Advika on pure rage that she took out her pistol and pointed at her. The stylist gulped hard seeing at the cold metal touching her temple. She immediately nodded in yes. Advi smirked at her throwing a blank cheque on her face.

Working on her laptop she slowly drifted into sleep. Everyone are busy in the settings of the shoot while there was a slow creek on Advika's room. A pair of eyes peeked into the room looking for her. They got inside the room calling her name.

They climbed on the bed and slowly whispered "Doll!" in her ear.

That's it she is wide awake taking her pistol from the night stand placing it on their forehead.

" Doll! It's me. Aadh!" Aadvik yelled.

She looked at him irritatedly and barked at him " what?"

"It's time for you to come out of your room. Let's go to a jog." Aadvik said in his baby voice.

"Five minutes." She said and walked to her bathroom.

She came out of her washroom dressing in a sports bra and a pair of shorts pairing them with her Adidas shoes.

"Shall we?" He asked cutely. She glared at him and took his hand walking out of her room.

They are about to put a race when Anvika came.

"Can I join you aunty?" She asked with puppy eyes while the whole time Aadh is glaring at her.

" No!" He screamed.

Advi gave him an impossible look and looked at Anvika nodding an yes. She squealed and hugged Advi's leg.

They took a walk in their estate and then entered the forest area.

" Are there any waterfalls here Doll?" Aadh asked.

"Yes. There is one. Wanna go there?" Advika asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Anvi squealed.

"She asked me not you Anvi !" Aadh said glaring at her.

" What's your problem Aadh? You always provokes me. Why? And je te deteste idiot! " She yelled at him and walked further into the woods. ( I hate you idiot!)

" Les sentiments sont un amour mutuel!" He said holding her back. ( Feelings are mutual love!)

This have blown Advi's mind. First thing is they know eachother so much to call each other with their nicknames. And the second thing is both talks to each other in French. And the third thing which totally blew her mind is he called her love. She never expected that from him. She thought to take them as an inspection but not really needed now.