Midnight Cravings

Author's POV:

" Awaaannnnn! I want you here right now." Advi yelled on the top of her lungs.

She has been doing the exercises from the past 2 hours and all he was doing was gazing at her.

" You and our baby needs to be healthy Doll. And you both won't be healthy if I exercise on your behalf." Awan countered.

" You fucking woke me up at freaking 4'O clock in the morning. And on the top of that your sexy body is not helping me either. Please I'm done Awan." Advi screamed lying on the timber floor.

She heaved some breaths to maintain her breaths normal. Awan smiled and stood to start his work out. He took his dumbbells and placed them on the either sides of Advi's shoulders and hovered over her.

Advi felt a sense of presence over her and opened her eyes to see the soul piercing gazes of Awan. Those dirty brown orbs are looking into the depth of her soul.

Awan placed his toes between her legs and held the dumbbells doing the push-ups. With the each push-up he did, he awarded Advi with a peck on her lips.

A small smile covered her tired face seeing his tricks to cheer her up.

" It's for you and our baby. Never feel it as the burden." Awan spoke pecking her lips.

Advi looked at her husband and a mischievous thought crossed her mind. She raised her hand and started tracing Awan's face using her index finder.  Awan's eyes fell on her lips which have a malicious grin.

" God! Stop doing that Doll until and unless you wanna get fucked senseless." Awan growled.

" Shut up! Don't swear in front of the baby." Advi warned him.

He found her cute when she threatened him. He quickly stole a kiss from her making her more irritated.

" Try me love!" Awan smirked.

Advi's eyes held the mirth when she listened to Awan. She continued tracing her finger from his jaw to the adams apple leading it further. Awan groaned when she went further. His breaths laboured coming out in short pants.

" Doll stop it." Awan warned.

" I'm just trying what you have asked Awan!" She replied in a husky tone. She smirked and lightly scratched the way down his packs making him jerk over her. She suddenly stopped just above his pants and smirked at him.

" Don't go further and obey me. Or else!" Awan sighed.

" Or else what?" She whispered kissing his crook. Him being over her is not helping him to move any side.

" Just go further and I'll fuck you raw on this table Doll." Awan said seriously. He groaned in pain as his junior twitched in his pants. Advi frowned and looked at his pants to see the absolute perfect curve of his manhood. The delicate layer of the red tint coated her neck and cheeks making him laugh.

" Sorry." Advi said embarrassed.

" Don't be. Only you have the rights disobey me Doll." Awan kissed her delicate shoulder.

" Awan?" She called him hesitantly.

" Yes Baby Doll?" He looked at her getting away from her.

" Ummm..... Did you anytime regret marrying me?" She whispered but everything was heard by Awan riling him up. He turned to Advi and pulled her along with him.

He placed her against the mirror where she can see the 12 reincarnations of them. Her eyes held fear against him which he sensed. Awan thought of dealing with her in a smooth manner.