Running From The Situations

Author's POV:

Leap of one month.

Everyone are set on the dining table and the butler started serving them except Advi. It has become Awan's daily duty to feed her which only irks her to the core. This irky nature of hers is killing Awan's patience day by day. He started to snap at her sometimes earning few pillows in his face.

" Baby boy, Doll! I wanna talk this to you people a month before itself but your people are busy. So...." Avanthi nagged.

" So what aunty? Continue further. By the way, I have no interest in handling this stupid son of yours." Advi said grabbing her Frankie from his hand.

" Shut up woman. You are the one who irritates me daily." Awan said throwing his Frankie in his plate.

" Then fuck off from my life." Advi yelled and everyone became silent.

" I won't run away from my problems like you Doll!" He yelled glaring at her.

Veer and Avanthi gasped at their son while Advi's mind stopped working with his statement.

Veer gave Awan you shouldn't have said that look.

" What do you wanna talk mom?" Awan asked diverting the topic intelligently.

" Are you both free?" Avanthi asked.

" Yes. No." Awan and Advi said at the same time.

" I know you are never free. Make some time Doll." Avanthi said caressing her head.

" What about you?" Veer asked Awan.

" I'm free till next month Dad." Awan said looking at his mobile to find any meetings scheduled.

" I have many meetings. I'm not free." Advi lied easily.

Avanthi glared at Advi knowing that she is lying. She dailed to Diya infront of Advi turning her mobile into the incognito mode making sure that the number is not appeared on the screen.

" Hey princess, are there any meetings scheduled for Doll for the next one week?" Avanthi asked Diya.

Diya immediately responded and checked her I pad.

" No aunty. She officially made me the head of this company. So everything is indirectly handled by me and directly handled by her without anyone's knowledge. But she has no schedule till the 15th of October i.e. 1½ month." Diya said with no emotions in her voice.

Avanthi smiled to herself tightly knowing Diya's condition after Karthik left her. Everyone tried to cheer her up but all their attempts went futile.

" I'm asking you again Doll, are there any important meetings scheduled for you till the next week?" Avanthi asked seriously.

" I repeat yes aunty." Advi said holding her breath. The words which slipped Awan's mouth unknowingly have stabbed Advi's heart brutally.

I never ran from my problems. Advika Dev never run from her problems. Advi thought.

Don't lie Advi. You have been running away from your problem from the past 11 years. Her mind and heart yelled.

" Can't you spare your one week for me Doll?" Avanthi asked playing her emotional card.

" No." Advi said not understanding what is going around her.

Her vision started to blur slowly. Awan's words started to play in her mind repeatedly. She held her Frankie tightly in her hand to prevent herself for slipping into darkness. Her trance was suddenly broken by Avanthi's voice.