A Warning To Karthik!

Awan's POV:

Today Doll is leaving to New York. I don't want to go there and get embarrassed. If I see her leaving, definitely I couldn't handle myself. With in few minutes Mom and Dad are going to air port.

" Awan baby, aren't you coming to airport to send off Doll?" Mom asked.

" No Mom. I don't want to come there. You all go and by the way who are coming there?" I asked.

" Diya, Nithya, Adi, Anuradha, Me and your Dad. That's all. If you come, you too will be added in that list." Mom said. I nodded NO smiling sadly.

"Ok then. Bye my baby. Take care." Mom said and left to airport along with Dad.

It's been an hour Mom and Dad left. They might have reached the airport by now.

My trance got broke by my phone's constant ringing. It irritated me to the core. I lifted it without seeing the caller ID.

"Why didn't you come here Awan?" Some one yelled. And I know who that someone is.

" I don't want to come there Diya." I said controlling myself.

" Or don't want to come here and get yourself embarrassed?" Diya asked. I know she might be smirking on the other side.

" Both. I don't want to embarrass myself by crying there infront of all." I said chuckling.

" Buttttt..... Awaaa..... Stop it idiot. Give me my mobile back Karthik." Diya yelled.

Author's POV:

Diya yelled at Karthik to give her mobile back. Karthik held both her hands closing her mouth and kept the phone on speaker.

" Mama, Advi is waiting here for you. She don't wanna leave without seeing you. What did you do to her that she wanna see you here right now. You better be here before she calls you and scold. Bye. Come fast and safe." Karthik said and cut the call abruptly without hearing Awan's reply.

Awan's heart beat rose on the other side hearing Karthik's words. He started in his car without any delay. 

Where as in the airport, Diya is glaring Karthik for what he have done.

" I'm sorry Diya. If I wouldn't have said like that, Awan won't come here. How can I see him all lost when she is leaving? He should at least give her a proper send off right?" Karthik asked her with puppy eyes.

Diya nodded smiling. "That idiot deserves it." Diya said.

They both left there where all are waiting and wishing her all the luck. Avanthi and Veer are having tears in their eyes.

" Is it necessary to leave Doll?" Avanthi asked sobbing.

" Please aunty, don't cry. And I must leave to come back again right?" Advi asked to which Avanthi nodded in yes.

Diya have tears but held them back. She is continuously blinking to let the tears not flow. Ultimately it came as the river. Diya quickly hugged and started crying.

" You need not cry. I'm just leaving for 2 years. You can visit me when ever you want right?" Advi asked wiping her tears. Diya said an yes and wiped her eyes.

" Here I'm all crying and you are just giving me a blank look. At least cry for me. Some fake tears may do at least." Diya chided. Advi nodded and turned to other side taking a water bottle from her bag. She slipped two drops of water in both her eyes and  turned to Diya.

" I miss you my friend. Please come fast." Advi said with a sad expression. Everyone laughed except Awan who is watching everything from far.

" You still need to improve a lot in making faces my friend. Better luck next time." Diya said patting her shoulder.