First Anniversary

Author's POV:

After a week.......

The whole Malhotra Palace is dolled up with the most beautiful and luxurious flowers showcasing it's glory and power.

The most important guests have arrived into the palace to attend the engagement ceremony of Rithik and Rhea.

Every person in the palace dressed up their best giving out how rich and luxurious they are.

Advi was not even meeting Awan's gaze since she cried and slept with him that night.

Avanthi sent Awan's and Advi's clothes through the butler to their rooms.

Advi tore the packet to reveal the long black strapless frock. She took a warm shower and fitted herself into the frock. She looked flawless in that frock with the gold strands complementing her raven hair.

 She looked flawless in that frock with the gold strands complementing her raven hair

She was applying her favourite perfume when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door to see a girl with a large metallic box in her hand.

" Advika mam?" The girl asked to which Advi gave a slight nod.

" Mam, I'm your stylist for today. Avanthi mam have appointed me for you." The stylist said.

" Come in." Advi mumbled and she came into the room. The girl gasped seeing Advi's room.

" Make it quick and leave." Advi said and sat on the vanity table.

The stylist did some ironing to her hair and lined her water line with the brightest black. She dabbed her lips with the darkest shade of the red bringing out the innocent and bold Advi out.

" Everything is done mam. Avanthi mam asked me to keep it very simple as you don't like the heavy makeover." The stylist said and left the room.

Awan hopped himself into the black three piece suit and gelled his raven black hair to his side spraying one of Advi's favourite scents, Woody mist.

There was a knock on Awan's door and he opened the door to reveal his Mom. He kissed his mom's cheek and took her inside.

" Great perfume Awan." Avanthi complemented. Awan just chuckled at her complement mumbling a thank you.