Advi's 23rd Birthday

Awan's POV:

She is not in the house since morning. We decorated the whole house. Mom have made so many dishes as she don't know what she specifically like. I brought the cake with not Happy Birthday Advika on that but...... Ok. Let it be a surprise. We are patiently waiting for her. But I think we should wait more for her presence. Mom and Dad brought many gifts for her. I literally don't know what her reaction is going to be after seeing all this. I want this to be a grand affair but as none of our friends are here, I asked all the workers to go to their respective houses. They nodded obediently.

It's 7:30 now. She will come home around 8:30 I think. Mean while Mom and Dad thought of checking on the decorations and food items. You know, they want everything perfect for their soon to be daughter in law.

It's around 9:30pm now. Still she didn't come home. I'm hell worried. God! Who the hell on earth forgets coming to their home. She may be struck in some work Awan! Said my heart. Yes, may be. So I immediately called to their office.

"Is Doll.....I mean Miss. Dev over there?" I asked the watch man expecting an yes as the answer.

But the answer which he have made the earth beneath me shake."Sir,mam didn't come to office today. And by the way, everyone have left the office sir. It's closed." He said.

"Ok. Thank you." I said meakly to him and cut the call.

God Awan! She may struck in the traffic Yaar. Said my inner voice.

But it doesn't take this much time to reach home from her office. It's a 15 minutes drive.

I immediately called my private investigator and asked him to find about my Doll. Soon there is a call from my Private Investigator. I immediately picked expecting about her whereabouts.

"Did you find where she is?" I literally barked.

"I'm unable to track her sir." Came his reply. This made me lose my temper.

"What do you mean by you are unable to track her? I have given you a simple work and you are not even able to do that?" I shouted.

"But sir I lost contact with mam. I don't know where she is now. I tried everything but unable to find her sir. I'm not even able to track her car's GPS sir. And more over it's raining sir." Came his reply softly.

"Please, I beg you. Do anything but find her. God today is her birthday, I can't afford to lose her. Please." I begged him.

" Sir, please don't request. It's my job. I'll try my level best but I can't promise." He said patiently.

"Thank you." I said and ended the call.

By the time I ended the call, both Mom and Dad are by my side.

" What happened my baby boy?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Mom, my private investigator is unable to track her." I said choking.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. You know right, she is very strong. She is capable of facing anything." Mom tried to console me with her words. But I'm not in the state to listen her words.

"Mom, the one which she shows to others is just a facade. But inside she is very much fragile. She is a glass doll which is to be handled very carefully. She is totally broken from inside. She is more than she show. She is hiding her real self, she is hiding her vulnerability. She is scared that she'll be taken as an advantage. She is hiding her pain. I won't allow her to bare all that pain. I'll make her confess everything. I just need time to get closer to her. Where the hell is she Mom? God it's freaking 11o'clock Mom." I asked tears flowing.