Priyanka Kapoor

I want that land at any cost. I don't care who own that land. Buy that land with as much money as they want. If still they are not ready to sell that land, threaten them." Priyanka yelled.

"But mam', the owner of that orphanage Nithya Mehra is not at all mending her ways even after threatening her. So I have asked our lawyer to prepare some fake papers on that land which shows that the land is owned by you." her PA replied.

"Good." Priyanka said.

"Mam' she is taken back by the information. But the owner of that land is very dangerous." her PA said the last thing meekly.

"Who is he?" Priyanka asked authoritively.

"It is a girl mam" her PA said a bit timidly.

"Who is that girl that you are saying that she is too dangerous?" Priyanka asked mockingly.

"Ms. Advika Dev." Her PA said.

"Who is she?" Priyanka asked a bit rudely.

" I kept tab on her mam'. Your father knew her well mam. She rules this business empire. She has been winning all the best entrepreneur awards. She doesn't meet or talk to others much. If she wants to work with anyone it is a dream come true and a huge honour for them. She..." he was cut off by Priyanka rudely.

" If you stop your speech about her, I want to know everything about her. Her strength, her weakness, everything. What makes her emotional. " She asked or rather ordered him. Sweatbeads formed on his forehead.

" She has no relations mam'. Her parents were dead when she was 14. She shows no emotions. She is arrogant, rude and can go to any extinct if anyone messes with her. But her managing director resides at her house. She hardly talks to her." Her PA said.

"Collect as much information as possible." Priyanka said.

"Sure mam" he said and left from there.

At Dev Group of Industries....

"Excuse me, I wanna meet Ms. Dev." a man said to the receptionist.

"Did you have the appointment sir?" the receptionist asked.

"No miss. But just say to mam that Advocate Rana have come to meet her." the lawyer said.

"Just a minute sir." the receptionist said and lifted her intercom. After having few words with Advi she let him in. The floor manager guided him to Advi's cabin which is at 52nd floor. Rana politely thanked him and gently knocked the cabin door.

"Come in." Advi said with full authority in her voice.

"Good morning Ms. Dev." Advocate Rana said walking near her.

"Please sit Mr. Rana." Advi said.

"So what do you wanna discuss about Ms. Dev?" Rana asked politely.

"Actually the matter is sir, My Mom have donated a piece of land to one of my friend's Dad to build an orphanage. Now from nowhere a girl came and claiming that the land belongs to her but the owner of that land is me not her. She even threatened my friend to vacate that place. I want to take this legally. If I handle this personally, things would go in another manner. If anything goes wrong hundreds of children lives are at stake. So I want your help sir. " Advi explained about the issue briefly.

" So Ms. Dev, I have the solution. For that I have to make a notary. And by the way did you have the documents related to that land?" Rana asked.

" I have to find them sir. I need some time. " She said thinking.