The Bold Advi

Author's POV:

Adi arranged a small gathering for successfully getting his wife out of that murder mishap.

The party included not much of the people. It's only Advika, Awan, Diya, Karthik, Avanthi, Veer, Anuradha, Rahul, Sangeetha, Kunal and Akash.

The Randhawa's and the Saxena's declined to join as there are small babies to take care of.

It was held in the Vohra mansion and it is confirmed that everyone should only wear the casual clothes and not those clingy formal outfits.

By the time the clock hit it's long hand on the 12 and it's short one on 8, everyone are present in the living room of the Vohra's in their casual outfits.

Advi and Awan chose to wear the denim shorts and white shirt. They looked like an ideal couple twinning with eachother.

Diya wore a white cami top with a short and Karthik paired her with white shirt and black short.

And the hosts for today, Nithya and Adi got themselves into the white too. Nithya wore a cute white frock while Adi hopped in a white shirt and denim short.

" Guys, we lit the bonfire in the lawn. Gather there!" Adi announced standing near the threshold holding his wife's hand.

Nithya has been all quite since the day she was arrested. This gathering was just to cheer her up.

Nithya neither opposed Adi from coming near her nor accepted him. This thing is scaring Adi since a week.

Of all the three girls Nithya is the most sensitive person who take things in a very twisted manner.

Everyone stood up from the sofas and the soft carpets and pillows are already placed around the bonfire.

Adi held his wife's hand and kissed it trying to convey his love through that little gesture.

Awan sat with Advi while the 2 pillows are seperating them from his parents.

Awan pulled Advi a little closer seeing all the couples sitting a bit cozily. Advi immediately glared at him and removed his hand from her shoulder without anyone's notice.

Awan frowned looking at his wife's weird behaviour. She has been acting a bit strange since she've seen everyone over here. Advi looked a bit uncomfortable seeing Adi with Rahul and Anuradha, Nithya with Sangeetha and Kunal, Diya with Akash.

Awan immediately noticed what she is uncomfortable of.

It's been a while with everyone laughing, talking and eating the food. Advi felt suffocated. Awan rubbed her back to console her but nothing worked.

Awan put a pillow in his lap and patted it asking whether Advi wanna lay down. She immediately nodded in no.

She is feeling jealous seeing her friends with their parents. The thin saline formed in her eyes and her low beeps from the oxypulse meter caught Awan's attention.

" I..... I'll get...... I'll get few duvets and blan....... blankets. It's cold here." She stuttered and stood up covering her left wrist with her right one to prevent those beeps.

Nithya looked at Advi suspecting her of something seeing her covering her wrist.

" I'll come along. We need many." Awan said and stood up.

Once they are out of everyone's sight, Awan pulled Advi back to him. She collided to his front and gasped when his soft, hot breaths fell on her neck. Awan circled his large arms around her petite stomach confining her to himself making her collide her back to his front.