Scared Of Needles

Author's POV:

Awan is totally disappointed with Advika last night. He thought she stopped taking those medicines from his 23rd birthday itself but seems like she totally disappointed him.

He is angry that even Nithya and Diya never discussed about these to him. But he thought to deal with her later and in his way.

It's evening and everyone gathered in the dining hall laughing and chatting with each other. But Advika is missing. Shreya, Anvika's mom asked her to go and get Advi for dinner.

Advi is in her room closing her laptop finishing a conference with Mr. Moses. She is about to exit her room when she felt herself breathing unevenly. She held her head trying to breath hard but every of her attempt is going futile.

"No, I can't handle this anymore!" She yelled in pain smashing everything she sees in the room. The whole room is a mess with broken glass pieces. She is totally shaking with the going reactions in her body. She slowly started turning into the beast.

On the other hand Anvika opened the door happily to invite Advika for the dinner. Advika stopped smashing the things and looked at Anvi with her blood shot eyes. Her purple orbs dilated into the pitch black colour changing her demure. She looked at her as if she found her prey.

Looking at the beast infront of her Anvi shrieked for help. Her beautiful doe eyes are filled with tears while her total body started to shake in fear.

" Aunty please! Calm down." Anvika whispered tears spilling down her pink cheeks.

" Go away." Advi yelled holding her head trying to breath hard.

"Amma!" Anvi yelled to which everyone rushed upstairs.

Anvika has no other choice to go back. If she even take a single step Advika will hurt her badly. She gulped hard and stood at the door holding her sobs back.

" Anvi!" Shreya yelled looking at the messed up floor.

Diya, Awan, Karthik, Adi and Nithya took cautious steps near her to control her actions while Shreya held Advika in her arms.

Both the Randhawa's and Saxena's left from there to the Saxena's room to comfort Anvika. Aadh is continuously trying to make her stop the cry with his acts but every of his action is going futile.

Awan held her tightly in his arms to prevent her from moving but she is totally out of control today.

" Leave me Awan!" Advika yelled on the top of her lungs which made even the birds to fly away from there.

"Advi please calm down. Please." Diya tried to sooth her rubbing her back. But still she kept wiggling in Awan's arms making him go crazy.

" It's hurting Diya." Advika said trying to hold back herself.

"Please!" Awan yelled and pushed her on the bed.

Everyone in the room became silent while Avanthi held Awan back from hurting her. Advika held her throbbing head between her hands trying to breath. She curled up into a ball and started whimpering.

Looking at her awful situation Awan felt guilty for his actions.

" Don't you dare hurt her Awan!" Diya stopped him from reaching her glaring at him.

" Doll I'm sorry. I didn't mean to......" Awan was rudely cut offed by Nithya who is ready with an injection in her hand.

" You need to have lots of patience to handle her Awan and I don't think you have that." Nithya said rudely to Awan.