Advika Never Lies

Author's POV:

Awan woke up just before the minutes she woke. He gently caressed the cheek where Mrs. Vyas have slapped her the other day.

Advi gently hissed in her sleep feeling the pain. Awan walked into the washroom and did his morning business. He looked hot in his white shirt and blue ripped jeans.

He paired them with his goggles and white sneakers fishing his mobile out.

" Hello! Rana, is Aadh at home?" Awan asked from this side.

" Why are you asking me Malhotra? Talk to him by yourself. I'm busy changing the diapers of my baby girl." Rana said handing the mobile to Aadh.

" Yes Uncle?" Aadh said monotonously.

" Cut that tone boy. I want your help." Awan snorted.

" If you are asking for the help then it is definately related to my Doll. Isn't it?" Asked Aadh smirking.

" Shut up Aadh! She is not your Doll. She is fucking mine. Understood?" Awan growled.

" If you say so!" Aadh said rolling his eyes.

" Be ready. I'll pick you up." Awan said immediately ending the call.

He is so snobbish for his age. Awan thought.

He called his next target only to hear an over enthusiastic voice.

" Is my baby free?" Awan cooed.

" Yes. Want my help?" Anvi asked cunningly.

" How come you know that?" Awan asked grinning at her correct guess.

" I guess you need control that grin uncle." Anvi taunted and his smile dropped.

" Well, it's called person to person connection. I can feel what you are doing!" Anvi whispered taking a deep breath closing her eyes feeling as a witch.

" Stop invading my thoughts young lady!" Awan exclaimed.

" Am I invading your thoughts pretty lad?" Anvi smirked on the other side.

" Damn! How come you use such words? You should concentrate on your studies for now. I don't need your help. I'll take Aadh's." Awan said hitting the correct stone.

" No... No... No... I too will help you. Take me along." Anvika yelled on the other side of the phone which led Awan to remove it from his ear.

" Fine. Be ready. I'll come to your home to pick you up." Awan said and ended the call.

He walked into his room to see his wife in a white robe. She is looking very dull and distracted. He have other plans for his wife as it's Saturday today.

She leaned onto the closet and looked into her wardrobe examining her clothes. Awan came from behind and picked a full sleeve t-shirt along with a white denim short. She turned towards him to meet his brown orbs dragging her into his magnetic pits.

She looked them silently and was about to walk away but Awan cornered her using both his hands on her either sides and caged her between the closet and him.

" Awan move." She whispered looking away from him. A pink tint floated over her skin making Awan smirk internally.

" What if I don't?" Awan challenged.

Advi sighed in frustration and crouched down to move from his clutches but Awan held her back holding the back of her neck which ultimately made her look into his dirty brown orbs.

He maintained his gaze with her. Neither him nor Advi backed out from looking at eachother.

Awan slowly inched towards her stopping just adjacent to her ear. Advi looked around for an escape only to find all her attempts are futile.