A New Shade

Awan's POV:

I know I'm acting all cold even after punishing my Doll. But she is hell irritated seeing the cannula daily on her hand.

I was sleeping peacefully. But the sudden weight on my stomach made my eyes wide open and it is a pure shock after seeing my wife on me.

What can be more beautiful than seeing my wife grinning at me early in the morning? I looked at the clock to see it is still showing 4:54 AM. I mistook her of being generous to me but I'm right I guess. She kept her hand in my face asking me to remove the cannula from her hand.

God! This has been going on from the past 3 days. I know I promised her to remove that yesterday but she needs more dextrose, so the nurse asked it to keep it.

I gently pushed her away and walked to the washroom. Doll followed me there too and waited until I did my chores. Thank God. She atleast has the courtesy to let me do my work first.

As soon as I walked outside she again pushed her hand on my face.

Damn you girl!

" Doll! Enough." I whined.

" Please." She sang standing on her toes. She is as tall as me when she stood on her toes.

I walked to the kitchen and everyone greeted me and Doll but she didn't even acknowledge them.

Attitude much!

I asked the cook to move away from the stove and started heating the milk for her.

But to my astonishment, she climbed on my back making me stumble. Even before I react she again placed her hand over my face from the back.

" I'm about to burn myself Doll!" I yelled angrily. The whole staff witnessed this and I really care less about what they think.

Does this stupid girl know when to act how?

She got down and walked to our room on my insistance.

Damn this girl! She'll make me insane one day.

I made the hot chocolate for both of us and took it our room.

I know she'll love it. I went inside to hear the shower running.

She might be bathing. I waited for her to come out but it took ages for her to come out.

She dressed herself in a jeans and white crop top matching my denims and white shirt. I guess it's a coincidence.

" Doll! Here, I made hot chocolate for you." I said forwarding the mug.

She tried taking the mug with her right hand but she is unable to curl her fingers. I was about to give it into her hand but Doll took it with her left hand.

I looked at her right hand to see the shape of needle visible inside her hand and no doubt she is scared looking at it pestering me to remove it.

She kept her mobile on the bed and is using her index finger to type. I felt bad for her.

This girl is turning so naughty day by day. But seeing the seriousness on her face today is making me feel little uneasy.

She was okay this morning. Then what's the issue now?

All the time she didn't even take a look at me. She dailed someone and walked to the balcony along with the mug.

All the while she is handling both her mobile and mug with difficulty.

I guess I over reacted this morning. I need to apologise her.

I was thinking of the call that Mr. Feechi did this morning. He said everything is going well there. And I need to take care of Priyanka Kapoor very soon or she can be a major threat to my Doll.