Saviour Turned The Secret Admirer

Author's POV:

Two days later........

It's been two days since Advika was admitted in the hospital. The hospital staff was strictly ordered to not reveal that Awan is the one who brought her to the hospital.

Awan has made such arrangements that he could see his Doll even sitting at his condo. He felt relieved after seeing her opening her eyes. The first few minutes she have acted all crazy that scared the shit out of him. But eventually she cooled down after removing the needles from her skin. It gave him the clarity that something have happened in her past that led her to the phobia of needles.

Soon after confirming that she is ok, she was discharged from the hospital while Max, Ryan and the other security of hers was discharged yesterday. All of them are ready to become her guards again. Awan took the every responsibility until she reached her house safely without his presence and her knowledge. He ordered the hospital staff to go and check her for every two days. Last but not the least, Mrs. Olsen knows everything what had happened and who he is. She is very much over whelmed seeing his love and care for her. She happily agreed to take care of her every second. She got to see Awan and had a little chit chat with him. She already liked him a lot for Advika.

She looked pale and looked as if a dead corpse is being carried. She slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by the similar ceiling and curtains. She looked to her right to see Mrs. Olsen smiling at her.

"How are you now darling?" She asked sitting beside and caressing her soft hair.

"Wa.....wat.....er." she asked in a hoarse voice.

Mrs. Olsen immediately filled the glass with the water and slowly made her sit arranging the pillows at her back. After confirming that she is comfortable she helped her in drinking the water. Advika gulped the whole glass of water in a second as if the person in the desert have given the water.

"Need more?" Mrs. Olsen asked to which she nodded in yes. She again filled the glass with water and held the back of her head supporting her to drink the water. She slowly pushed the glass away from her mouth indicating that she had enough.

"Wanna take rest?" Mrs. Olsen asked ever so slowly placing the glass on the night stand. Advika slowly nodded in NO.

"How are you feeling now?" Margaret again asked.

"My chest and oesophagus is paining." She said gulping her pain while voicing her words out.

"That's because you have inhaled too much of smoke. Here take this. You'll be alright with in few days." She said feeding a cap full of orange coloured syrup and later an yellow Syrup to her. She took them without any arguement.

"How did all this happen?" Mrs. Olsen asked even though she heard everything from Awan. She briefly narrated even though her condition is not supporting her.

"I already said to you to take some rest and be at home. But you didn't listen to me. See! What have happened now!" Mrs. Olsen glared at her. Advi just brushed off her looks with an uninterested look.

"It's just an accident." Advi said nonchalantly. This time Margaret didn't say anything as she don't want to elevate Advi's anger.

"I am feeling stinky. I need to take the bath." Advika said sniffing herself. She made a disgusting face after smelling herself. She slowly started getting up with the help of Mrs. Olsen and eventually she was led to the washroom.

"May I help you in undressing?" Mrs. Olsen asked.

" Ohh....no. No it's ok. I'll help myself. " She muttered feeling embarrassed.