I Want Her SAFE And SOUND

Advika's POV:

Today I have a meeting with Mr. Miller at Le Pain Quotidien. Today he is officially handing me the documents and respective papers of his Aluminium industries. He is definitely gonna regret his decision of selling his industries to me. Just wait and see Mr. Miller.

I wore my business suit and now having my breakfast. Mrs. Olsen cooked Antipasto today. I ate it calmly but today I am not feeling well. I don't know why but I'm not getting the good vibes today.

I was about to take my last bite when I felt puckish. I left my fork in my bowl and ran to the sink throwing up every thing what ever I have eaten. All the pepsin, HCl and bile juice came along my food which burned my oesophagus. After what I felt like my stomach is empty, I went to my room unlocking it with my finger print and rushed to the washroom. It took half an hour to brush and clean my self. I changed myself into an another white shirt and black skirt pairing it with the black blazer.

I don't know why but I'm feeling little dizzy. But today's meeting with Mr. Miller is very important. I have to attend it any cost. I went down to see worried Margaret.

"Are you OK dear?" She asked me. I looked into her eyes which held worry and that too for me? I mentally laughed at my own crazy thought. I just nodded at her averting my eyes from her gaze.

I'm about to leave when she held my wrist and stopped. I raised my eyebrow questioning what.

"No. You are not OK. Just look at your pale face. You don't look good dear. You desperately need some rest. When ever I see you, you'll be always with your laptop working on it. You should take care about your health too. Just stay at home, at least for today." She pleaded.

"No. I have an important meeting today. And I can take care about my health. You need not worry about it. I'll return early." I said coldly and left the house without listening to her pleadings.

I asked the driver to drive me to Le Pain Quotidien. He nodded and accelerated our SUV while Max and Ryan are following us in another car with some other guards. Max and Ryan are my chief security officers.

I reached the place with in no time. I got down while Max opened the door. The manager spotted us and led us to a luxurious cabin where the business meetings are held privately. There I spotted Mr. Miller. He stood up seeing me and welcomed me with a polite smile. Ryan and Max followed me while the remaining guards remained outside the cabin.

He asked me to sit while Ryan pulled my chair to sit.

"So, lets come directly to the point Mr. Miller." I said with a straight face. He just nodded at it.

He got out the documents and papers related to his aluminium industries which are mine now.

"Thank you very much for helping me Ms. Dev. I'm in a huge need of money then. Actually you have paid me more than what my companies are worth for. Thank you very much." He said with a smile on his chubby wrinkled face.

" I'm not doing any charity Mr. Miller. I didn't pay you the huge ransom of 1.3 billion dollars just for free. In return you have sold me all your aluminium industries. And I don't want you to poke your nose in my companies when  they run in the success paths." I said coldly.

"You sure did dearie! And I won't poke my nose. I promise." He said with a cheeky smile. Argh! These smiles irritate me a lot.

I pointed the papers which indicated him to sign and hand over those papers to me. He immediately signed and gave those papers. I took the file and read each and every paper carefully whether he is planning to cheat on me or not. Everything is fine with the papers. I nodded at him and gave the papers to Max. He went to the car to secure those papers. It took few minutes for him to come back. He nodded at me saying that the papers are safe now.