Reuniting The BFFs

Advi's POV:

That bastard Awan played a nice game last night without letting me sleep. I will never leave him. And more over I'm tensed about these two little toddlers. I never expected them to be the friends let alone the best friends.

I woke up to see that idiot sleeping on the couch peacefully by successfully spoiling my sleep.

I wanna sleep more today. I only got few hours of sleep last night. But work comes first. Groaning at my deen I quickly woke up from my bed and headed to the washroom.

I took my time to do my chores and took a bath. I still hate the time when last time I took my bath using his products. For heavens sake they have stocked up the cupboard with my products this time.

I walked into the walk in closet and changed into my work attire. My hands are totally covered with the mehandi and many bangles.

God I need to cover these. I quickly wore my socks and shoes tying my hair into a neat bun. I went down taking my mobile to have my breakfast. I can't believe Avanthi aunty can be this strict.

Diya too came into the dining room gracing me in her office attire with her hair into a perfect bun.

" Diya, do you remember that the Lake Mount Fort school have requested us once for the tour of our company inc?" I asked while the butler is serving the breakfast to me.

" Yeah I do remember. They are still in our waiting list. They are eagerly waiting for our call. Any problem?" Diya asked taking the seat adjacent to me.

" I want you to call them. Say them that it's today or never. They better hurry up. " I said eating my breakfast.

" You already know that they won't say no. Then why this fuss?" Diya asked smirking.

" By the way, you never allow anyone to even gaze at your inc, now you yourself are asking them for the tour. What's the matter? " Diya asked serving herself some breakfast.

" You will get to know that when you reach the office. Ask Anisha to inform them and I want the tour to be completed by the lunch break. Also ask our civil engineering department to guide the school management. " I said and Diya nodded.

We quickly completed our breakfast and went to Avanthi aunty to collect our laptops. I asked Max to get my files and directly reach the company.

Ryan and few other security guards are guarding me and Diya trapping us in between their cars.

" Diya ask Shantanu, Rana, Ridhi and Shreya to come to my office. And also inform Anisha to guide them till my cabin. I don't want anyone to be in my floor when they arrive. Ask Awan also join them." I said while Diya is listening to me very attentively.

" Advi, I'll miss you." Diya blurted out of blue.

I stopped working suddenly and looked at Diya. She is looking at her hands in her lap with her beautiful eyes filled with tears.

Without wasting an another second I hugged Diya.

" I won't be leaving you at any time Diya. Baby you are my life line. I can't live without you Diya. You can come to me when ever you want. Then you won't miss me." I said breathing hard. I don't know why this talk about us being separate is suffocating me.

Diya pushed me suddenly and started rubbing my back furiously. She quickly gave me my pills and water bottle which I gulped quickly in one go. I leaned back on the seat and took some rugged breaths and soon my breaths came to normal.

We reached the office to see Max already standing at the entrance.

We both got out and in the next fraction of seconds our guards covered us leaving no clue that someone exists between them.