The Untouched Love

Author's POV:

Awan was continuously hitting the sand bag hung infornt of him. The sweat trailed down his abs and packs making him look sinister hot. One thing his parents are sure that, once he reveal that he is married, the girls around the world will be heart broken.

Awan held back the bag and gave it a head kick making it burst and all the sand fall.

" Arghhhh.... Why are you so difficult Doll?" Awan muttered removing his gloves.

Once he is done with his morning chores, Awan slumped on the bed holding his head.

" How do I convince you Doll?" He whispered angry at himself.

" I made a mistake and I definately can't take my deed back. I'm sorry love." Awan whispered himself.

These memories took him back to the day where he accused her and kicked her out of the mansion. He knew neither of them can forget this incident. Even before she came over that incident, he committed an another mistake.

He remembered how his Mom hated him for accusing his Doll and his Dad.....

" Wait....... What did Dad mean by there's an another thing which you don't deserve to know. " Awan muttered to himself.

He walked to his parent's room and knocked the door. Avanthi opened the room to see Awan early in the morning.

" Is everything alright my baby boy?" Avanthi asked frowning.

" I need to talk to Dad Mom." Awan spoke harshly and Veer was waiting for Awan since long to raise about this topic.

" Welcome son." Veer grinned.

" Cut the formalities Dad." Awan sneered and sat on the bed.

" What do you mean by there is an another thing which you don't deserve to know?" Awan asked glaring at his father while on the other hand Avanthi is not even understanding a single thing.

" What's happening here?" Avanthi yawned.

" Didn't you get enough sleep Avu?" Veer asked concerned.

" No. I'm good." Avanthi said shaking her head.

" Answer Dad." Awan glared.

" That's for me to say and you to find out." Veer grinned.

" Dad enough of these riddles. Come on Dad, what's it?" Awan asked desperately.

" It's about Doll. Isn't it?" Awan asked holding Veer's hands.

" There may be something that was not there before!" Veer said ginning ear to ear.

" Stop playing with my baby Veer." Avanthi frowned.

" Please Dad." Veer almost melted with Awan's puppy eyes.

" Show those eyes near your Mum not near me son." Veer warned playfully.

Awan groaned seeing his father who is diverting the topic very cleverly.

" Dad!" Awan cried.

" Fine..... Fine......" Veer gave up.

" Yes. It's about Doll." Veer said.

" What is that I still don't know about her?" Awan asked exasperated.

" Do you know what she feels about you Awan?" Veer asked smiling softly.

" I sometimes feel like she likes me but at the same time I feel like she is not capable of loving anyone." Awan sighed.