The Deflowered Rose

Mature content ahead.....

(A/N: Go through all the pictures to find the chapter more fascinating.)

Author's POV:

" I'm losing my patience Karthik." Awan slammed his wine flute on the bar counter.

" What's the matter Awan?" Adi asked concerned. Both Karthik and Adi knew that it's related to Advi. He was looking frustrated since a month.

" I'm done trying to convince her Adi. I'm unable to bring her out of that memory lane." Awan sighed angrily.

" What happened?" Karthik asked this time. He looked as calm as the sea holding a glass of whiskey in his hand.

" She rejected my advances everytime. She gives me hope and at the same time she brutally crashes that. It's hurting here." He yelled pointing his heart.

" Rejected you as in?" Adi whispered thinking about his wife.

" Everytime I touch her, she flinches. She cries as if I'm raping her. We were at the edge of making love, the nanosecond when she'll be all mine but everything goes in drain. I've tried enough to pacify her but she is yet not ready. She rejected me 8 times Karthik. It's been like 1 year 11 months of our marriage and she is still......" Awan don't know how to end the sentence. He gulped the remaining wine from his flute.

" You have had enough Awan. Time to awake your Beast. Man up. And all the best." Adi encouraged. Karnik smirked as he very well know what all is going in Awan's and Adi's mind.

Awan's eyes turned to the darkest shade the moment he grasped what Adi indicated. And he decided it's time to start their marital life as a couple.

Awan looked directly into Karthik's eyes and he gave gentle yet firm nod.

The trio looked at the time to see it still 6:30 pm. It's quite early for them to have their drinks but they have their wives too to look after.

" All the best for tomorrow." Karthik forwarded his hand.

" Why those wishes when the result is already known?" Adi sassed.

" Yet, you are in the custody man." Awan punched his shoulder.

Awan reached his home to feel it all lonely and silent. The beast inside him howled in pain. His eyes danced in desires to claim what's rightfully his.

He walked to his room to see his wife looking so innocent sleeping. She looked devouring worthy in her office attire. He looked confused at her seeing her sleeping in office attire and then it striked him that she worked the whole day in her fashion hub. And it drained her whole energy.

He stood under the shower and the hot water trailed down his muscles which are flexing touched by his naked glory.

Second by second he is losing his calmness giving up to his beast inside him. By the time he finished his shower, the sexual desires are ruling his every vein screaming at him to claim her as his. By the time he exited the shower, his eyes turned to the deepest shade of black.

Awan got himself into a robe where AA are printed. His hearted pinched in a sweet way looking at those twins. Everything surrounding him is only proclaiming him to make her his.

He looked at his beautiful wife who is unaware of the desires dancing in her husband's body. She looked too innocent and pious to even spoil her. Even the beast inside him is contemplating not to pounce on his wife and make love to her. She is a fragile Doll to both of them.

He looked at her curves and smirked at them. He tried to wake her up but she didn't even budge. Awan sighed that his plan worked. He asked the worker to add Temazepam in her milk as she prefers milk when she is tired. He also went through the advantages of them and it is very close to her anxiety, insomnia and depression pills.