Adithya Vohra

Author's POV :

Awan is sleeping like a baby when Advika tip toed his room to collect her laptop and phone.

She was frantically searching for her laptop and phone. Even after searching for half an hour she is unable to find them. She growled in frustration and hit the vase. It have broken into numerous pieces. This sudden sound woke Awan. The silhouette in front of him made his eyes go wide.

"Must be some thief." he thought to himself and held her hand and twisted it back causing her to collide his chest. He covered her mouth with his hand to prevent her from making any sound.

Where as Advika is trying her level best to get rid of him. She bit his hand and Awan immediately pushed her on bed.

"Aaahhhh......" he yelped and turned on the bed light.

"You?" he asked her all surprised.

"Shhhh." she said taking deep breaths. Then he understood that what he have done.

"I'm sorry." He said. But she glared him return.

"What? I thought you are a thief. So I twisted your hand and covered your mouth. Who wouldn't? Tip toeing into someone's room is a bad habit?" he asked letting out a yarn.

"Like I don't have any other work other than tip toeing into your room like a thief. I came here to take my laptop and mobile. I need to work. I'm unable to sleep." she said gritting her teeth.

"That is why Mom asked me to get those things. Listen Doll! You need to sleep now. It's fucking 1:30 am and you want to work? Have you gone mad or what? Just sleep!" he lectured her.

" Oh! Stop lecturing me mister and I'm unable to sleep even after taking those damn pills. So, just return my laptop and phone. And don't irk me. "she warned.

" No! And I'm sleepy. I need to get my beauty sleep. Good night. Go and sleep. If you want your laptop and phone please search it for yourself. " he said with a smirk and retired to his sleep.

Where as she is fuming in anger. Awan is watching everything and is determined to make her sleep without those pills. He started pretending as if he was in deep sleep.

Advika got irritated with his behaviour and lunged onto his bed to punch him. But he is quick in stopping her. She let out a frustrated sigh and closed her eyes.

"Leave me!" she said gritting her teeth.

"Sleep!" he said with equal determination.

"I can't sleep in that room. It's all closely packed like a NaCl molecule." she said.

"Sleep here. And by the way, why do you use either chemical/biological/mathematical language to say anything." he said making some space for her to sleep.

"I only know how to take and talk things practically. And coming to my sleep, you fucking asshole, how dare you ask me to sleep here?" she asked pointing towards his bed.

"Scared much?" he asked hitting on her nerves.

"I'll fucking show you that I'm not scared. I'll sleep here only. Any problem Mr.? And if I won't sleep I'm going to chop you into pieces for wasting my time." she said gritting her teeth.

"Gladly welcome." he said making more space for her to sleep on his king size bed.

She took some pillows and placed between them.

"Doesn't trust yourself?" Awan asked smirking.

"No. I totally trust myself. I don't trust you." she said and lied on the bed. Awan placed his hand in her hair and removed the chopstick making her hair falling into loose strands . He started caressing her hair gently.