The Engagement

Awan's POV:

God! I'm waiting for this day! My engagement! End of my bachelorhood.

All the traditional ceremonies are going to take place in the island itself. Ashu aunty and Dev uncle named the Islands as the Brindha Islands because they are the group of 8 islands. There are 3 to 4 castles in every island. Because Doll loves castles and she is the only princess.

I am nervous right now! I don't know whether she is nervous or not cause she doesn't even consider this engagement. But I would love to see her today matching me.

I dressed myself into an olive green 3 piece suit and sprayed some cinnamon cologne from the one which I brought in New York. The two idiots beside me gave me a nasty look while I smirked at them.

" Want some?" I asked forwarding the bottle to them.

They both smiled at me and Karthik took that bottle from me. He gave a disgusting look to my cologne bottle and thew it out of my window.

" Damn! You fucking creature! My favourite cologne!" I yelled on top of my lungs looking out of the window.

" Come on. Jump from here and break your bones. Hope those gets broken and our poor Advi will be saved from your clusters." That nasty Adi passed this comment.

" You bastard! I'll see how Nithya will fall for you! I'll make sure that she'll stay away from you!" I yelled and his face paled.

"And for your fucking kind information, she won't be in my clusters, I'll be in her's. She will be playing with me after marriage. I don't even know whether I'll sleep with her on the same bed or I should leave my own bed and sleep on the couch!" I said to them seriously and they both hugged me. I felt good at that moment but suddenly they pushed me laughing like maniacs.

" Then sleep on the couch until your death!" That both bastards said. Bastards! Wait! Every dog gets a day. I too will get. Today is your day!

" I too will get a day!" I said gritting my teeth.

With that we three exited my room.

Author's POV:

It's a pleasant evening with a soft music playing in the background between the chirps of the birds. Every corner of the rock garden is filled with lush green. Little flowers complementing the large bushes while the waterfalls are making the sounds as if it's their birth right. The whole view is serene. The whole asile is surrounded with all the flora and fauna. Everyone are present over there. And much to everyone's surprise two little devils are also present.

 And much to everyone's surprise two little devils are also present