Sleeping In The Bath Tub

Author's POV:

Work has been a huge hectic for both Advi and Awan these days. Advika didn't like the thing that she is getting married soon. On the other hand Awan is super excited for this marriage. He wanna get to know her after this marriage, and the prime part is he wanna heal her open wounds that are causing many problems in her life up till now. He seriously doubts that how he is going to handle his soon to be stubborn wife. He is afraid that whether she will be in good terms with him or not. Could they together work out this marriage?

I never liked her icy cold attitude. What would I do if she will be the same even after our marriage? There is hardly 5 months for our marriage. For her to become mine. Forever. He thought to himself smiling wickedly. He already prepared himself to leave after 3 months. He personally wanna take care of everything that is related to her after marriage. The colour which she likes to his interior, the curtains, the things needed to be placed. Everything. About everything!

While on the other side she didn't like the idea of getting married too fast, leaving her best friend all alone. Even though she is marrying him by everyone's force, she personally dislikes him a lot.

Just thinking of what he said when they were 14 makes her blood boil.

"Am not I a bad omen? Then why is he marrying me?" She muttered to herself with so much ire.

Even though he apologised to her many times regarding this issue, she still can hear those words ringing freshly in her ears. Those are just like sprinkling the salt water over the raw wounds. It kept remaining her that she lost her parents because she is a bad omen.

From that day onwards she started believing herself as a bad omen. Even though she never expressed her self in terms of words, those words crumbled her already broken heart.

But she never thought what Awan felt at that time. All her relatives filled his innocent mind with the negative thoughts. Only if she know how much eager was he to see her, to talk to her when he was returning from his boarding school. She may not hate him that much as she hate him now if she gets to know the actual him, the care he took when she was all bed ridden for the whole three days when the accident happened. She doesn't even know that he has been guarding her in every step like a shadow. Some times being her secret admirer, sometimes as Mr. Malhotra and as some others.

Awan himself doesn't know she is just masking the hate towards him just for Awan's parents and Diya.

She thought he is the only reason why she went to the boarding school. If she didn't have gone to the boarding school, she wouldn't have faced that incident which is the root cause of her nightmares, her phobias, and all the misfunctions in her body. She hated to agree that she liked him when he was all honest and always kept an eye on her. He took care of everything she liked and mentally noted to get them for her. But that was just 0.0001% of the like compared to the hatred she have for him.

Those two are just indulged in their business works while Advi wholly and solely concentrated in expanding her business. As promised by Diya last year their company won the best entrepreneur award again but again Mr. Malhotra's company also tagged along with them. That's made her frowned.

Everyone left the New York a month ago itself where as she is still waiting for her turn. She wanna marry him soon and wanna make him pay for what he have done to her. She is very much desperate to make his life a living hell.

On the other hand her secret admirer is sending her, her favourite lilies and black roses. This hasn't stopped even after two years! She literally collected all the hangs and notes to throw at his face once he graces her with his presence.