Threat Ahead

Author's POV:

Aadh's birthday is coming soon and Advika got irritated trying to select a gift for him. She tried to take the help of Anvika but all she felt is her ideas are useless.

Awan is being taunted and kicked out of the bed daily because of the one or the other stunts he pull to be near her.

On the other hand Priyanka is planning something big for Advika. She is too confident that this time her plan won't go wrong.

According to her everything is planned on the beforehand.

Awan, Advi, Veer and Avanthi sat on the dining table while the butler served them their breakfast. Advi was about to eat when Awan took her sandwich and brought it to her mouth.

" It's just a sandwich Awan. I can eat it by myself." Advi said taking her sandwich from his hand irritated.

Awan gave her a sheepish smile and resumed eating his breakfast.

Advi got a call and she stopped eating her breakfast.

" Yes, Advika Dev here." Advi said professionally.

" Aunty!" The person on the other line said.

" Yes Anvi! You got it?" Advi asked leaving her sandwich in her plate. Seeing the curious look on her face everyone too left their break fast in their plates.

" I think so." Anvi said doubting.

" What do you mean you think so?" Advi asked irritated.

" He said me that he asked his father an Xbox but uncle refused to buy him that. So I think you may get him the Xbox." Anvi said.

" Perfect then. Xbox it is." Advika said calculative.

" Then bye aunty. I need to rush." She said and cut the call.

" You want an Xbox?" Awan asked slowly getting out the answers. Advika nodded in yes taking a bite of her sandwich.

" I have an Xbox in my auditorium. You need not buy that. " Awan said calmly.

" That's not for me. It's for Aadh." She said cleaning her hands with the tissues.

" Why?" This time Veer popped in.

"Cause next week is his birthday. And he didn't have an Xbox." Advi said in a matter of fact.

" Ok then children, come home early. We need to discuss something with you guys." Avanthi said taking a sip of juice from Veer's glass.

Advika nodded and rushed towards the living room. Awan and Advika collected their belongings and left to their offices.

Awan hided himself with his mask and entered his company quickly before anyone notices him. He quickly opened his laptop and tracked Advi's mobile.

To his surprise, her mobile is directed towards the City Centre Mall. He left his laptop open and used another one to complete his work.

He got a call from his builder disturbing his work.

" Yes Mr. Sharma?" Awan barked typing something furiously.

" Sir, I have a good news for you." Mr. Sharma said calmly.

" I swear, I'm gonna kill you if it is not something useful." Awan said looking at his another laptop which is tracking Advika.

" Sir, it's about the company which is being constructed. Everything is going advanced than what we have expected sir. It's gonna complete in the next 2 months sir. You doesn't need 3 months." Mr. Sharma said.