Awan's Birthday

Author's POV:

        Both the companies have finished their respective projects and handed over to Mr. Singhania. As said before, Dev Group of Industries have completed their project before the Malhotra Group of Industries have completed. Where as on the other hand Advika is happy that they have completed the project before the death line. She have appreciated her employees for their impeccable hard work. She have also announced the extra bonus for their hard work.

        On the other hand Awan is also celebrating his success. He is proud of his Doll and her determination to complete the project before him.

After a month......
Awan's POV :

        Today is my birthday. My Doll is gonna come home today. I should make her comfortable. I just wanna confess that I regret for what I have said years back. Even though she said that she forgive me, still I don't feel that she'll forget that and forgive me with all her heart. But I'll try my level best to gain her forgiveness. I love her with the every fibre in my body. Hope one day she'll reciprocate the same feelings. I thought and moved my ass out of the bed.

        I directly went to the washroom and did my morning chores. I quickly took my bath and changed in to the pair of jeans and T- shirt which Mom have chose for me. Later I joined both Mom and Dad for the breakfast. I took the blessings of both Mom and Dad.

        "Happy birthday my baby boy." Mom said.

        "Mom, I'm not a baby. And please don't do call it ever again." I frowned.

        "I know my boy. Even though you turned 23 today, yet you are a kid to me. I still remember me holding a little bundle of joy in my arms. You know one thing? You don't have a sibling because we don't wanna share our love. It is stored only for you." Mom said with tears and kisses my fore head.

        I hugged her and replied with a thank you.

        " Happy birthday my dear son. " Dad said me with a hug.

        " Thanks Dad. " I said.

        We had the breakfast together. Really my Mom have gone crazy. She have literally cooked many dishes. I went to my room after completing my breakfast. I really donno how to initiate the conversation with her. She always shows her cold shoulder to everyone except my parents and her only friend. As today is Saturday, I think she is free. I immediately pinged Diya.

        "Is she up?" I messaged my darling.

        "Yes, in the wash room" she sent along with a sleeping emoji.

        "By the way, Happy Birthday Awan." came an another reply.

        "Thank you Sista." I pinged her.

        "By the way, are you both attending my birthday party?" I asked her.

        "I'm coming. I don't know about her. Ask her yourself." she messaged.

        "What? No." I messaged turning panic.

        "What 'what'? She is too stubborn to listen to me. I kept on forcing her to come. But she declined on my face. She also said that she has some work to do. I can't convince when she turn on her working mode. " she messaged.

        "What the shit are you talking Diyu? Plzzzzzzz convince her. It's my first birthday in her presence." I nearly messaged her begging.

        "I'm sorry." she said and turned offline.