The Marriage Proposal

After one week:
Advi's POV :

Today is Wednesday and Avanthi aunty asked me to visit their house. But I can't leave my company just to visit their house. More over I need to ask Diya. I don't know how she'll react if I ask her to accompany me to Avanthi aunty's house. But Avanthi aunty strictly asked me to bring Diya.

I took a long breath and went near Diya's door. I knocked the door twice bit there was no response. I got irritated and knocked the door again. Again there was no response. My rage is increasing by the each passing second. I was frustrated and kicked the door, I was about to kick again when the door opened and Diya yarning and rubbing her eyes.

"Are you mad Advi? Why are you banging and kicking the door with such force? And more over why don't you let me sleep. However our class starts at 5 o clock. It's still 4:30 am. Plz let me sleep. And you won't even allow me to take a nap in office. You are a snobby boss. Please let me sleep for more 30 minutes. Already you have wasted my 5 minutes. " she said whining like a kid still yarning and rubbing her eyes.

" How dare you say me a snobby angel?.... " I started yelling but she cut it in the middle.

" Correction, it's boss not angel. And why are you awake at 4:30 am?" she asked with little concern.

"I'm unable to sleep......" I'm saying but again she cut it in middle. God this girl.

"What? U woke me up just because you can't sleep? Are you mad or what?" she yelled in utter disbelief shaking her head, throwing her hands in air.

"First, don't interrupt me while I'm speaking. Just shut your mouth. Second, you and I'll be taking leave today. Third, we'll be I visiting to Avanthi aunty's house as she sternly asked me to bring you along with me. So I just came here to inform you to get yourself ready till 7 o clock. As you are up, come, let's go for jogging." I said in one breath.

" Really we are not going to office today?" she asked with a million dollar smile.

" Yes." I said.

" OK, I'll be ready. Let's jog." she said going to bathroom.

I went to my room and entered into the bathroom. I did my morning chores and changed into my sports top and shorts taking my I pod along with ear phones.

With in 15 minutes Diya also joined me. We started jogging in our large estate. Yeah, yeah our estate is that big that we can construct 2-3 mansions more. I'm thinking of gifting a mansion to Diya as her birthday gift.

After exercising for one hour, we depart to our rooms. I'm thinking of not going to sports club today. So I immediately messaged to Diya. Suddenly I heard a loud shriek. I smiled at her stupidity.

I went to bathroom and took a long oil scented bath. I came out in my short silk fluffy robe. I opened my wardrobe and started searching for some clothes which covers me fully. After 15 minutes of my internal fight, I chose to wear a ripped denim jeans along with a sleeveless t-shirt pairing it with my ripped denim jacket. I wore my white ankle cut shoes. And when it came to my makeup I applied some moisturiser and applied some lip balm. I tied my hair into a loose braid which gave my attire a perfect look. I checked my watch to find its still 6 o clock. So I went to check on Diya.

When I opened the door, I found Diya wearing same ripped jeans and t-shirt pairing them with the cut shoe. Yeah we both brought same jeans and t-shirt. She left her hair loose. She applied little kohl and lip balm.

"Ready to leave?" I asked.

"Advi! It's still 6:45 am yar. I know you are meeting aunty after long time but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have our breakfast." she said sounding little irritated. I smiled and left from there as I got Avanthi aunty's call. I picked up the call to hear her sweet voice.