The New York Vibes

Advi's POV:

Here, I reached the New York. The air hostess asked me to buckle up my belt as the jet is going to land. Soon the jet landed and I came to see my guards and my car. I put on my shades on and got down. Max and Ryan greeted me with their usual emotionless face. I just nodded and we headed to my car.

Soon we reached my house without any paparazzi following us. I'm impressed that Diya handled it very well.

The house is very neat and clean as I wanted

The house is very neat and clean as I wanted. A woman in her late 50 greeted me and introduced herself as Margaret Olsen who is going to be the maid of this house till I stay here. I just gave her a curt nod. Her face fell with my curt behaviour. I can't change. This is the real me. She have to understand this.

" Mrs. Olsen, don't expect me to be polite with you. I won't say you anything until you do your work in a rightful manner. This is how Iam. " I said. She just nodded.

" I was already informed Miss. Dev. So no queries. But please don't fell offended to ask me anything if you need something." She said politely smiling. I just nodded for that.

I changed my self into short and a Jean shirt. I desperately need some sleep. I'm jet lagged. I slept soon after pinging Diya that I have reached safely. The bedroom is good. Soon I drifted into deep slumber.

The time is around 6:30 in the evening according to the New York. I woke up and freshened myself. I went to kitchen to see it all empty. Here I'm hell hungry.

" Mrs. Olsen, Mrs. Olsen!" I called. But she is nowhere to be seen. I sat there waiting for her. After sometime I came to see her coming inside the house.

" Where were you?" I asked with a frown.

" I went to get some groceries as the kitchen is empty. I would have stocked the kitchen in before hand if I know that you are coming today. I was just informed yesterday." She said.

I nodded and said to her that I'm hungry

" Oh dear! I'm sorry. You just have this coffee until I prepare the dinner." She said with a small smile. I nodded and took the cup she handed before she again went to kitchen to make the dinner.